So I enjoy looking up the meaning behind people's names. It's funny when they actually turn out spot on! So here are our names;
Daniel - God is my judge <-- I like that Jay - Jaybird {english} Victory {sanskrit}
Sara - Princess <-- yaya! Elizabeth - God is my oath
Dmitri - earth lover
Donald - ruler of the world <-- double yaya!! I like Dmitri's name meanings. It was important to me that Dmitri has a strong name. We picked Dmitri because Daniel served his mission in Russia - and we decided we wanted a Russian name, because of that. Donald - after his Papa [my dad] and because it has a strong meaning. Hopefully I'll keep that going with future kiddos!
Daniel - God is my judge <-- I like that Jay - Jaybird {english} Victory {sanskrit}
Sara - Princess <-- yaya! Elizabeth - God is my oath
Dmitri - earth lover
Donald - ruler of the world <-- double yaya!! I like Dmitri's name meanings. It was important to me that Dmitri has a strong name. We picked Dmitri because Daniel served his mission in Russia - and we decided we wanted a Russian name, because of that. Donald - after his Papa [my dad] and because it has a strong meaning. Hopefully I'll keep that going with future kiddos!




No comments:
Post a Comment