We got a place!
We're in escrow right now - and hope to close by the
17th of February. It's a 2 bed 2 bath condo and it's in
EXCELLENT condition - so no work on our part :]
We're pretty close to a beach - and VERY
close to a golf course... and the new Target they're building
[which opens in March -which I love! Cause I was
sad when I found out they didn't have a Target :]
Anyways - we're very excited, cause we're getting a bit of hotel fever!
We're in escrow right now - and hope to close by the
17th of February. It's a 2 bed 2 bath condo and it's in
EXCELLENT condition - so no work on our part :]
We're pretty close to a beach - and VERY
close to a golf course... and the new Target they're building
[which opens in March -which I love! Cause I was
sad when I found out they didn't have a Target :]
Anyways - we're very excited, cause we're getting a bit of hotel fever!
part of the master bath
master bedroom
living room
kitchen
kitchen - inside
my awesome new stove! Not stainless - but still lovely, gas and new!




i love the hardwood floor!! it looks like a really nice place. and how cool to be right near a target. well bad for me.
ReplyDeletewhen we moved into our new house, they have a gas stove, and i LOVE it. things cook a million times faster, then the stupid electric one we had at our condo, that was like made in the 19th century.
congrats guys!
We are So Happy for you guys!! It looks like a really Nice place! We can't wait to see you guys someday. That is so Great you have Target in Hawaii. I love Target alot! You guys found a great place to leave!! Way to GO!~! Have fun going to the Beach everyday!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! looks like Dmitri will be living Large in that tub!
ReplyDeleteWow that is a really nice condo! I am happy to hear you guys found a place :) I know what you mean about the target..I would have target withdrawls if I didn't live near one!
ReplyDelete