About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Friday, December 12, 2008

7 & 8 Tag

7 THinGs I dO
- Impulse buy
- Loose track of time
- People watch
- Pretend to diet :}
- Take care of Dmitri
- Handle too much poo in one day [ie - Bianca and Dmitri]
- Zone out when people try to explain something to me.

7 tHIngS i CAn'T Do
- Keep eating meat if I see/bite into a vein or fat.
- Go near costumed persons at amusement parks.
- Not get angry when I drive.
- Go to bed early.
- Lol I concur - not laugh when someone gets hurt.
- Multitask.
- Lie. I'd feel to bad.

7 THIngs I alwAYS sAY
- Mommy loves you!
- I love you.
- Bianca!
- Ahh! Idiot get off the rode!
- I see.....
- Umm sure.
- Really.

7 Things I always Eat
- Diet Dr Pepper [it counts]
- Candy of any sort.
- Cereal
- Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds. Yes - they're gross - but fabulous at the same time!
- Cake/cookie batter.
- Toast with jam or cinnamon sugar.
- Things I shouldn't.

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
- Frasier
- Jon & Kate
- Little People
- Animal Cops
- 17 Kids and Counting
- Designed to Sell
- Golden Girls
- Will & Grace

8 restaurants where I like to eat:
- Claim Jumpers
- Olive Garden
- Johnny Carrino's
- Chili's
- Red Robin
- Wingers
- Charley's [at Southtowne]
- A Greek restaurant I can't remember the name of - and it's not Mad Greek.

8 things that happened today:
- Made peppermint brownies - and ate them.
- Finished three craft projects. 2 more to go!
- Played with Dmitri.
- Blew my nose - a lot.
- Talked to Daniel.
- Made delish Chicken Alfredo Garlic Pizza with Cassie.
- Sucked boogies and snot out of Dmitri's nose.
- Woke up too early.

8 things I'm looking forward to:
- Daniel coming home!
- Movin' to Hawaii in a few weeks!
- The Christmas presents I ordered to get here.
- The snow tomorrow.
- Taking Dmitri to get his pics with Santa taken.
- Christmas.
- Lorraine's bday get together on Sunday.
- Me and Dmitri getting over our colds :(

I tag.... EVERYONE! Or anyone who wants to do it :)

2 comments:

  1. Red Robin! WOOHOO! *thumbs up*

    We need to go before you leave. Seriously. Email or text me...Katie wants to go too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I pretend to diet all the time too!

    ReplyDelete