About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh for the love of sleep - and how did 4 months go so fast?!

[after the shots]
I should be sleeping - but got a good nap in.
Last night I managed to go to bed at 3 AM!
And that's not a good thing.
Dmitri was snoozin' and I was surfing the web - and not for anything interesting.
How is it that you look at the clock one moment - then it seems 20 mins later turns into 3 hours later?!
Well anyways - I woke up at 7 this morning for Dmitri's 4 month appt. The excitement of the appointment is what dragged my tired rear out of bed.
So anywho's - onto that.
Dmitri was a trooper yet again. He was in an excellent mood for the nurses and his doctor, trying to talk and smiling up a storm. Well - that all came to an end when the dreaded shots came.
I have never seen him scream as hard as he did this time!
Poor little guy :(
So he had all his 4 month vaccinations but one. That one was on back order [weird huh?]. So he has to go back and get that one. Boo.
But he's healthy and on track.
He weighs 13lbs 13oz. I seriously was expecting atleast 15lbs - but no. Guess he just has heavy bones.
His height is 24.5 inches - so for his weight he's the 35th percentile and for height the 34th.
Not too bad.
His pediatrician said we can start him on solids - or wait a bit.
So it's up to our discretion.
Daniel and I haven't really talked about that yet. So we'll see.
I'm interested to see how Dmitri likes the new tastes :)
But yes - a growing boy!
Conquering holding his own bottle - and LOVES his walker now that he can play with the toys attached to it.
He LOVES the Cookie Monster toy that's on his walker.
He is so mesmerized by it. Lol he even tries talking to him. It's so dang cute.
He's rolled over once - a few weeks ago - but still trying to prefect that one. So he's getting there.
And that's my Dmitri news :)
Daniel's home in a week and 1 day! Ahhh!!! XD
I just can't wait!
He's been doing good.
He's gotten a lot of golfing in - and a lot of Twilight in :X
I've read book one and haven't seen the movie. He's on book 3 - and has seen the movie :}
Good for him.
Lol he's so cute!
Me - projects galore! I have one that's 97% done.
And another that's 85% done.
Then another that could be 90% but I think I'm going to do more with it - so it's 75% done.
And I will post later about my cute calendars I made me and my mom.
I LOVE YOU PROJECTS!!!

Gah' Nite!

2 comments:

  1. don't you HATE it when the shots they're suppose to get are not available. it annoys me because then andrew has to be stuck again, but you have to pay another co pay. i think if they don't have something, and it's their own fault that the next time you go back, you shouldn't have to do the co pay. bah! i guess you can tell we've had to deal with is issue before. andrew goes back january 5th, for the chicken pox vaccine and something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay growing! Boo Shots! and boo time that passes too quickly when surfing the net!!
    Yes, post about the calendars! Jen told me about them - i want to make one for Suzy. :D

    ReplyDelete