Daniel and I are FULL!
We had two delicious Thanksgiving meals. And I mean DELICIOUS!
I'm so grateful to have been born into such a wonderful family - and to have married into one.
We are so blessed with love - and enjoy every minute we can share with our families.
I'm also so grateful to have Daniel home and to have Dmitri here.
We've been so blessed this year - and have so much to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!
Love, Sara, Daniel and Dmitri
I'm so grateful to have been born into such a wonderful family - and to have married into one.
We are so blessed with love - and enjoy every minute we can share with our families.
I'm also so grateful to have Daniel home and to have Dmitri here.
We've been so blessed this year - and have so much to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!
Love, Sara, Daniel and Dmitri




No comments:
Post a Comment