I got an AWESOME deal on one of Dmitri's Christmas presents - crib bedding! I found it online at Babies R Us - and I love it! It's not to babyish - but is stylish. I got it for $100 off! So it was $39.98.
Oh ya! :D
I bought him a quilt and two sheet sets from Pottery Barn Kids awhile back [got an AWESOME deal on those too [and they look like they'll match this set]] - but we haven't put them to good use yet because he's not in his actual crib right now. He wont be until we move. I'm so excited to get his room together! AHHH!! XD

Oh ya! :D
I bought him a quilt and two sheet sets from Pottery Barn Kids awhile back [got an AWESOME deal on those too [and they look like they'll match this set]] - but we haven't put them to good use yet because he's not in his actual crib right now. He wont be until we move. I'm so excited to get his room together! AHHH!! XD





what a sweet deal! gotta love it...
ReplyDelete