Yesterday was our second ever Girl Party. It was much more successful then the first - so I think we're getting the hang of things :)
We started about noon with lunch [mm mmm chicken salad wraps] and LOTS of treats. We decided to try our hand at card making and I gotta say - it was fab! Everyone had such cute ideas and did such a great job! We ended up making cards from 1-6 or 7 - so it was a winner :)
It was also fun with all the babies around. There was Dmitri, Sophie and Tayen - and they were all very well behaved :) I was very excited to hold little Miss Tayen. She's so tiny and precious. I can't believe Dmitri was ever that small! Lol he and Sophie looked so big next to her.
We ended the evening with dinner at Mimi's Cafe. It was fun just to hangout and chat. The food was delicious and the dessert I got was even better!
It was so fun just to hangout with good friends all day. Poor Dmitri was the only boy - but he survived!


My cards






That was so much fun on saturday with all the girls! It's so much fun making homemade cards! I had so much fun with you guys! Fun going out to dinner too!! Those are cute pictures of the cute babies too! Fun day!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sara!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog...I am glad to hear from you!I am also glad that they have each other to lean on. I am in Colorado right now, but I would love to get together when I get back! I do have lots of family, and they are great. But it is nice to talk to someone who knows what you're going through! By the way, congrats on your baby, he is so handsome. I can't believe how much hair he has! What a cute family you guys have.
Email me if you want to chat! hunter.amyc@gmail.com
amy
oh and I meant to ask you how you are doing? How is it taking care of Dimitri? lets get together!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun and cute idea! i wish i had friends to do that with.
ReplyDeleteis it almost time for the next one?! lol. Your cards are simply smashing!!
ReplyDeleteLovely Pictures. And sorry, I couldn't come up with 10 things that make me smile, and Dan doesn't do chores but it would make me smile if he did. Also I am glad you found Daniel too! You two are made for each other. So cute!
ReplyDelete