
Today is the 2nd anniversary of mine and Daniel's first "date"! I was going through some old statements and found one for my cellphone. It was from October - so I looked through the call log and found the first text Daniel sent. It was at like 10:45pm. I remember I was heading home after a floor change at work - and he text me seeing what I was up to. Anywhos - that led to us meeting up at Ihop for a late dinner.
He was so cute - wearing a black hoodie and army green shirt. I had my gray lightening hoodie. I also remember feeling super nasty because I had been sweating at work all day. But I guess he didn't mind because here was are 2 years later :)
I'm so blessed and grateful to have him in my life. I thank God everyday that I have him.
I love you babes!
xoxo
He was so cute - wearing a black hoodie and army green shirt. I had my gray lightening hoodie. I also remember feeling super nasty because I had been sweating at work all day. But I guess he didn't mind because here was are 2 years later :)
I'm so blessed and grateful to have him in my life. I thank God everyday that I have him.
I love you babes!
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment