Here are some pics of our growing boy!


Here he is in his swing - it was a present from Auntie JanineThe first is the before picture
Here's the after
I think I need to invest in a Boppy just for the puppies! They both LOVE it!


Here he is in his swing - it was a present from Auntie Janine
Here's the after
I think I need to invest in a Boppy just for the puppies! They both LOVE it!
Oh my goodness He is soo dang cute!!!! I love the picture of him in the swing he has the look on his face like "What? I am tired!" So So cute :)
ReplyDeleteso much hair!! oh sara he is so cute. and i love that (it looks like the color sea foam) blanket, in the first few pictures.
ReplyDeleteisn't that funny about dogs and boppys? bella like sit too.
yes, 4 channels at once, and you can even watch them on another tv in the house. it's at&t and it's called u-verse. i think it's kinda new, and your neighborhood has to be wired for it. i think on the at&t website they have a map where you can check and see if it's available. or just call.