Well it was about time we did this! Daniel and I kept saying we should go up the Canyon some night and have a fire. Well - we finally did! The autumn chill is in the air - and we got a sneak peek of the changing leaves. It was also the perfect temp up there - nice and crisp!
We had an awesome time with Mike, Jennie and Sophie - and Ryan, Tara, Mia and little sister Beaird!
Sorry if some of the pics are grainy/blurry. I really need to learn how to use my camera :)
We had an awesome time with Mike, Jennie and Sophie - and Ryan, Tara, Mia and little sister Beaird!
Sorry if some of the pics are grainy/blurry. I really need to learn how to use my camera :)
Gettin' the fire started!
Mia getting ready to use her super hero powers - looks like she's disappearing
Daniel, me and Dmitri
Daniel, me and Dmitri
Mike, Jennie and Sophie
Ryan, Tara and Mia
Jennie, Me and the kids :)
K - no one was looking and this one turned out clear
I had everyone posing for like 10 mins and it comes out BLURRY!! Sorry guys ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment