So here are the happenings of the past week or so.
I've been working on some projects. I crocheted a blankie and some booties for baby Sophie [our friend Mike and Jennie's new baby girl] Here's some pics

Next on the list - I have some belly pics! I took one a few days ago - then another today. The second one looks so much bigger because I just ate. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! I had a doctors appt on Friday. I'm dilated to almost a 2 and Dmitri's estimated birth size is 8 - 9lbs! Holy cow - 8 I can handle - 9 - that's scary!
36 weeks 5 days
37 weeks 2 daysI'm supposed to be up and walking around - helps with dilation - but oh goodness - my feet and legs! They are so swollen, they feel like they're filled with gel. Daniel enjoys poking them and making dents. Yes - very nice :[
Ooo oo - Sunday was my birthday. Yay 25 :{ But I had a good time. Sunday we had a get together with Daniel's fam for some cake and ice cream. Daniel baked a chocolate cake with chocolate pudding filling - then white icing. It was yummy and so cute that he made it himself :) He's so sweet. He also surprised me with flowers! They are so pretty - love them!
Monday night we went to my parents for some more cake and ice cream. My mom made a chocolate cake with white icing. I also got some money and gift cards for my bday. I got one for Michael's - I spent it today! That sucker was burning a hole in my pocket :D Here's what I bought [EEe!:]
I'm working to become a crocheting aficionado. Yay yay yay - I'm excited to get started :D I also bought some yarn and material to work on the booties I blogged about last time. I've made some trial booties - but can't quite find the right material. I bought this cute remnant fabric from Wal-mart. There's actually a lot more material there then I thought and it's way cute. I've decided to make a blankie out of it instead :)
Here it is
Daniel and I [mostly Daniel] decided to tackle our growing stack of papers and envelopes. We bought a shredder to help with the process. Well the puppies decided they wanted to be involved. Here's a cute pic of the 3 of them cleaning :)
I like Misha's smashed face :D Apparently it's a comfy spot - cause she stayed there for a long while.
Okay - lastly - we bought a "durable" canvas chew toy for the dogs. The first day of having it they ripped through it. Misha decided it'd be fun to eat the stuffing out of it - so I had to confiscate it. It's hard to throw away because it's brand new - so I put it up so she couldn't get it. She's been mourning the stupid thing all day.





Oh my goodness! Your poor feet! :( I can't believe how close you are! I'm so excited to see Baby D!! Oh and your crocheted booties are soooo cute! And you said you weren't crafty! PSHT! Be sure to let me know when the bebe gets here! YAY! :D
ReplyDeleteOh my Girl!! Your ankles!! I cant believe it..You and my sister are the only ones I have seen wth swollen feet like that...Keep those poor things up when you are not too busy walking your little butt off! :)
ReplyDelete