So yesterday was my baby shower - thanks to everyone
that came! I had a lot of fun - and I hope everyone else did too :D
me thinking - I need to be more crafty.
Today I printed out a baby booty pattern [super cute by the way]
and I attempted to make them. My practice pair
turned out decent but I need to make a few alterations.
1. I need to get my sewing machine off the floor and onto a table.
Trying to bend that far over and sew - no good.
2. Fabric run! :D I used some misc fabric I already had - but it was definitely not ideal.
Tomorrow I'm going to try my hand at a second pair.
I have all these cute patterns and ideas running through
my head - so I have to move fast before I forget them! :D
So tomorrow - fabric run and trying to find a table and
chair to set up for my sewing machine. My practice pair
gave me a lot of hope that I can do this - I also need to slow
my sewing down and take my time. I have a lot of patients
when it comes to certain things - but sewing isn't
one of them. A big reason why I'm not so crafty :}





That's awesome! The booties are very cute. I have total faith you - you're so very cute and crafty! :D
ReplyDelete