If I had cash to burn, here are 3 non-essentials (under $100 each) I would buy:
Pumpkin Loaf Pan & Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread $35.00
Mmm I love pretty much anything pumpkin. The smell is so warming and reminds me of fall. And seriously - how cute is that pan!?
Pigments from MAC $19.50
Pumpkin Loaf Pan & Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread $35.00
Mmm I love pretty much anything pumpkin. The smell is so warming and reminds me of fall. And seriously - how cute is that pan!?
Pigments from MAC $19.50
I pretty much want every color - but if I had to choose one - I'd go for an aqua or charcoal
A foot massage and pedi! $??.??
My tootsies can use a nice massage and lotion!




Mmmmm...I love pedi's! And yeah on the bread...sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteexcellent selections! that pan is so cute for fall!
ReplyDelete