About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our recent happenings

Alright - I've been slacking on the blogging - so here are our recent happenings.

Vegas! We took a weekend trip down to Vegas with Mike, Jennie and baby Sophie. The babies did a lot better then I thought they would. They pretty much slept the whole time - just a few small tantrums and stops.

We got there on Friday night and stayed with Mike's sister and her fam [awesome people by the way:] Daniel and I stayed in the nursery - it was very nice because we had a queen sized bed!:D It was MUCH better then the full we currently sleep in. Dmitri slept sooo good too. One night he actually made it almost 7 hours. It was super nice.

We did some shopping - I loved H&M! And a lot of eating - I love Claim Jumpers! And just had a good time. It was nice to get away and spend some time with good friends.

I told myself to take a lot of pics - but I didn't :( Here are the few I did take.


Daniel and me - and baby Dmitri in the sling

Dmitri in Sophie's pink mits. We were trying to see if he could get them off :)

Daniel and me. I just love him :)

This week I'm starting my weightloss plan. I'm trying to get back to the gym and starting to eat better. I'm 9 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight... but then I also need to loose the 10 lbs I gained during the holidays... and the other 10 I gained when I moved here. Blah! So I'm just focusing on the 9 lbs - then the rest.
I went and bought a pair of non-maternity jeans. They're a size bigger then my normal size - but they make me feel better because they're REAL pants! Woot woo! I saw a lot of cute washes and styles I liked - but I restricted myself to one pair because I don't want to get too comfy in this size.
Oh - and I came across this pic. It's cute - but there was a reason I didn't take face shots while preggo! Lol I look so big and jolly!:D
Jennie, Me, Tara, their cousin and Juli
All pregos!

It was my sister Janine's 27th birthday on September 1st. We ended up celebrating on Wednesdays. Happy Birthday Bean! Here's a cute pic of Dmitri and his Papa

I guess this is mainly a picture post. Here's a precious pic I just have to post :)

Mike and Daniel back in the day. Too cute!


And here's Dmitri modeling his cute new pj's and the awesome onesie Tara made! :D

I can't believe Dmitri is almost a month old! He's doing so good with tummy time and lifting his head - he's also starting to focus on this around him. I love when he stares at me while he's eating. Just so cute.

Sidenote - I'm loving my mom's keyboard! So smooth :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your vaca! Love the pics! Will u send me that pic of dmitri in the nintendo onesie so i can post it on my pinkatilly blog?? U rock!

    ReplyDelete