Today we took Paige swimming, for the first time! I've dipped her feet a few times, but the
water has been a little chillier, and she'd scream. So I was a little worried, how she'd feel
today.
Well luckily {I guess} it's been 110 degrees! So the pool was great! It was so perfect, until
it got closer to noon, and the water on top of the pool, got too warm.
But anywhos, she seemed to really enjoy it! We bounced her around a little, and she just
hung out a bit. She lasted 30-45 mins, then was ready to eat. So she was poolside after that.
The pic on the left, in all her bathing goodness! The right is the after... AHH! LOL a bit crazy.

Dmitri's doing awesome in the water too! Still haven't worked too much, on the doggy paddle,
but he loves swimming under water, diving for toys, being thrown, and jumping off the side.
That's really all I have to post! But I do have oodles of Instagram pics! ;)
Dmitri loves to have his window down. I usually keep it locked, but didn't realize it was
unlocked -- and he took advantage!
97 degrees, at 10am, and he was loving it! Blah!

Me and Paigey girl being awesome, in the Mother's Lounge, at church!

Enjoying some more of that HOT Georgia heat, with some water balloons, and a bucket.

Dmitri scored some glow glasses, and they were a hit! That is until they stopped glowing ;)

I painted yellow stripes in our family room -- and blue chevron stripes in Dmitri's room.
He picked the color, and I think it works great!
It was a pain in the bum, trying to get these things right! I could not find a good tutorial
on them {until after the fact}.

Miss P, looking a bit unfortunate -- with her crazy hair ;)

Dmitri got some unfinished nesting dolls, from Hobby Lobby. It was quite the mess, but fun!

He found some wrap tape, in the car, and covered the bar stool with it. He told me it's a car.

Peas from our garden!!

LOL Dmitri's tan little body, and white bum!

Just his cute face! :)

So we enjoy a cone from McDonald's, every now and then. They've started carrying dipped
cones, and I ordered him one. Yikes! Not so easy for a boy to eat... it got everywhere!

Cutie girl, in her patriotic dress, and sweet smile!

Paige LOVES blankets! In particular muslin swaddling blankets. She loves to rub them on
her face, and hold them when she sleeps.

LOL a bow mishap... it's not easy, being beautiful ;)

Well, two bow mishaps in a hour... it was very tiring for her! LOL and this was a hard picture
to take myself!! XD

Dmitri begged to wear this helmet -- so he could be an astronaut. His back view, cracked me up!

I have to be sneaky, to get a pic of her smiling. It usually comes out blurry, because if I wait for the camera to focus, I get the pic on the right!

Paige is such a good girl! She bats at things now, and if they're close enough,
she'll try to grab them. She also LOVES to kick her legs up, and kick them
around. She is such a chatty Cathy! I love this girl!

water has been a little chillier, and she'd scream. So I was a little worried, how she'd feel
today.
Well luckily {I guess} it's been 110 degrees! So the pool was great! It was so perfect, until
it got closer to noon, and the water on top of the pool, got too warm.
But anywhos, she seemed to really enjoy it! We bounced her around a little, and she just
hung out a bit. She lasted 30-45 mins, then was ready to eat. So she was poolside after that.
The pic on the left, in all her bathing goodness! The right is the after... AHH! LOL a bit crazy.

Dmitri's doing awesome in the water too! Still haven't worked too much, on the doggy paddle,
but he loves swimming under water, diving for toys, being thrown, and jumping off the side.
That's really all I have to post! But I do have oodles of Instagram pics! ;)
Dmitri loves to have his window down. I usually keep it locked, but didn't realize it was
unlocked -- and he took advantage!
97 degrees, at 10am, and he was loving it! Blah!

Me and Paigey girl being awesome, in the Mother's Lounge, at church!

Enjoying some more of that HOT Georgia heat, with some water balloons, and a bucket.

Dmitri scored some glow glasses, and they were a hit! That is until they stopped glowing ;)

I painted yellow stripes in our family room -- and blue chevron stripes in Dmitri's room.
He picked the color, and I think it works great!
It was a pain in the bum, trying to get these things right! I could not find a good tutorial
on them {until after the fact}.

Miss P, looking a bit unfortunate -- with her crazy hair ;)

Dmitri got some unfinished nesting dolls, from Hobby Lobby. It was quite the mess, but fun!

He found some wrap tape, in the car, and covered the bar stool with it. He told me it's a car.

Peas from our garden!!

LOL Dmitri's tan little body, and white bum!

Just his cute face! :)

So we enjoy a cone from McDonald's, every now and then. They've started carrying dipped
cones, and I ordered him one. Yikes! Not so easy for a boy to eat... it got everywhere!

Cutie girl, in her patriotic dress, and sweet smile!

Paige LOVES blankets! In particular muslin swaddling blankets. She loves to rub them on
her face, and hold them when she sleeps.

LOL a bow mishap... it's not easy, being beautiful ;)

Well, two bow mishaps in a hour... it was very tiring for her! LOL and this was a hard picture
to take myself!! XD

Dmitri begged to wear this helmet -- so he could be an astronaut. His back view, cracked me up!

I have to be sneaky, to get a pic of her smiling. It usually comes out blurry, because if I wait for the camera to focus, I get the pic on the right!

Paige is such a good girl! She bats at things now, and if they're close enough,
she'll try to grab them. She also LOVES to kick her legs up, and kick them
around. She is such a chatty Cathy! I love this girl!





Dmitri's bum is so white! I love it!! Is Paige's patriotic dress from Old Navy? It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's from Old Navy! :)
Delete