Ugh... I am SOOO tired! Everyone says you get your energy back, in your second trimester,
but holy cow - I'm pretty sure
, if given the option, I could sleep all day! I do have days where
I have a lot of energy, but they just seem to burn me out, and I then turn into a giant zombie
the next day :}
I can't complain too much though. This pregnancy has been good thus far. Sometimes I
even forget I'm pregnant!
We haven't been up to much, but here are some highlights. A couple weeks back, we went
to a fair, that was here for about a week.
There wasn't a ton for Dmitri, and according to the signs, I wasn't allowed to ride anything
{not even the carousel...}, but that's okay. I had a good time watching Daniel and Dmitri
have fun... and eating cotton candy ;)
They had a little petting zoo. Dmitri loves himself a petting zoo! He looks like he could move
right in, with his cowboy boots!
He really liked the dog they had {poor dog, looked like it was on it's last leg} and he liked
the goats {like always}. They had the CUTEST little piglet! Oh, I wanted to scoop it up, and
take it home!

There were a few rides for Dmitri, so he and Daniel went on the carousel, and a roller coaster.
Dmitri had his head down during the roller coaster, so I thought he was freaked out. Turns
out, he was just making sure his hat didn't fall off :}

Daniel played some games, with Dmitri's help - and they won some fun prizes! Dmitri was
pretty much in heaven :)
It was a small fair/carnival, but we had a pretty good time!

His loot!

We have been in the holiday spirit, for awhile now! Christmas music, before Halloween, and
yesterday, we put up our Christmas tree! It's still lacking some ornaments - but otherwise it's
good to go!
Dmitri loved looking at all the decorations!

This year, we got an Elf on a Shelf. I found out about them last year, but figured he was too
young. But this year, perfect! He's so excited about it! I got $10 off through Barnes and Noble,
so not too bad!
I've been pretty bad about moving it - but luckily Daniel has come to the rescue! He's moved it
the last two nights, and I seriously don't know when he does it - he's just super stealthy I guess ;)
Oh - and Dmitri came up with a cleaver name for our elf... Elf. Why mess with a good thing,
right? :}
Don't worry - we haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving! I saw these pumpkins on Pinterest.
It wasn't a tutorial, just a picture of a mantel, decorated.

I thought they were cute, and figured they'd be easy enough to make - so I attempted. Wal-
Mart had the pumpkins on sale, for .25 cents! Not too shabby! They weren't the white color
I wanted, so I ended up spray painting them, then painting the words on. The letters aren't
prefect, because pumpkins are kind of annoying to paint on. Too many pumps/curves. But
I'm happy with how they turned out!
I painted one of the stems brown, but didn't like it as much on mine, as I did theirs. Meh.

I've also been working on some other projects. I started a blanket for baby sister... but my
crochet hook has mysteriously disappeared..... {Dmitri}. So the blankets on hold, until I find
it, or buy a new one - and once I buy a new one, the lost one will show up -.-

I also made a Yoda hat for Dmitri! I forget where I saw it - but he had to have one! He's into
Star Wars right now, and who doesn't love Yoda?!

Dmitri is very much in the holiday spirit! He's ALWAYS adding things to his Christmas list.
I don't think there's anything this boy doesn't want!
We always have to look at the toy aisles... and he was lucky enough... to play with a piano at
Costco.......

Sleepy boy, after a long day!

LOL I had to post these... not always such a happy face! :}

And... that is it for now! I have more to write... but I need a nap, before we head to gymnastics,
and start errands :}
but holy cow - I'm pretty sure
, if given the option, I could sleep all day! I do have days whereI have a lot of energy, but they just seem to burn me out, and I then turn into a giant zombie
the next day :}
I can't complain too much though. This pregnancy has been good thus far. Sometimes I
even forget I'm pregnant!
We haven't been up to much, but here are some highlights. A couple weeks back, we went
to a fair, that was here for about a week.
There wasn't a ton for Dmitri, and according to the signs, I wasn't allowed to ride anything
{not even the carousel...}, but that's okay. I had a good time watching Daniel and Dmitri
have fun... and eating cotton candy ;)
They had a little petting zoo. Dmitri loves himself a petting zoo! He looks like he could move
right in, with his cowboy boots!
He really liked the dog they had {poor dog, looked like it was on it's last leg} and he liked
the goats {like always}. They had the CUTEST little piglet! Oh, I wanted to scoop it up, and
take it home!

There were a few rides for Dmitri, so he and Daniel went on the carousel, and a roller coaster.
Dmitri had his head down during the roller coaster, so I thought he was freaked out. Turns
out, he was just making sure his hat didn't fall off :}

Daniel played some games, with Dmitri's help - and they won some fun prizes! Dmitri was
pretty much in heaven :)
It was a small fair/carnival, but we had a pretty good time!

His loot!

We have been in the holiday spirit, for awhile now! Christmas music, before Halloween, and
yesterday, we put up our Christmas tree! It's still lacking some ornaments - but otherwise it's
good to go!
Dmitri loved looking at all the decorations!

This year, we got an Elf on a Shelf. I found out about them last year, but figured he was too
young. But this year, perfect! He's so excited about it! I got $10 off through Barnes and Noble,
so not too bad!
I've been pretty bad about moving it - but luckily Daniel has come to the rescue! He's moved it
the last two nights, and I seriously don't know when he does it - he's just super stealthy I guess ;)
Oh - and Dmitri came up with a cleaver name for our elf... Elf. Why mess with a good thing,
right? :}
Don't worry - we haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving! I saw these pumpkins on Pinterest.
It wasn't a tutorial, just a picture of a mantel, decorated.

I thought they were cute, and figured they'd be easy enough to make - so I attempted. Wal-
Mart had the pumpkins on sale, for .25 cents! Not too shabby! They weren't the white color
I wanted, so I ended up spray painting them, then painting the words on. The letters aren't
prefect, because pumpkins are kind of annoying to paint on. Too many pumps/curves. But
I'm happy with how they turned out!
I painted one of the stems brown, but didn't like it as much on mine, as I did theirs. Meh.

I've also been working on some other projects. I started a blanket for baby sister... but my
crochet hook has mysteriously disappeared..... {Dmitri}. So the blankets on hold, until I find
it, or buy a new one - and once I buy a new one, the lost one will show up -.-

I also made a Yoda hat for Dmitri! I forget where I saw it - but he had to have one! He's into
Star Wars right now, and who doesn't love Yoda?!

Dmitri is very much in the holiday spirit! He's ALWAYS adding things to his Christmas list.
I don't think there's anything this boy doesn't want!
We always have to look at the toy aisles... and he was lucky enough... to play with a piano at
Costco.......

Sleepy boy, after a long day!

LOL I had to post these... not always such a happy face! :}

And... that is it for now! I have more to write... but I need a nap, before we head to gymnastics,
and start errands :}




Your tree is already up??!! Wow.Just...wow.
ReplyDeleteMatthew would die if he came home and found a tree sitting in our family room. Well actually I couldn't get a tree up. No one has any to buy yet and we only get real ones.
I LOVE that yoda hat. Geesh I wish I knew how to crochet, or was it knit...Anyway it's super cute.
LOL at the Yoda hat...it's AWESOME! He is so stinkin' cute and you creative! :)
ReplyDelete