I feel like he should have a halo over his head... :}
presents, and definitely enjoyed our time together! It
was awesome having Daniel home for 4 days!
Christmas Eve, we had planned to have a big ham dinner.
But while getting ready for the following day... I kept
forgetting to put the ham in the slow cooker.
So I just cut a bit of it off, and we had ham and cheese
on biscuits.
On Christmas Eve, I also passed out some goodies to
a few friends. I made some homemade marshmallows,
along with so doctored hot chocolate.
seemed so scary! Turns out, they're awesome, and not
all that hard! It was just a lot of waiting...
saved spaghetti sauce jars. And I made labels for the ones
that already had labels... to cover the glue.
night before. He also didn't nap at all Christmas Eve.
The plan was to open our Christmas Eve present, and
then watch the Nativity animated movie. Well, come
7, we were about to get things going, and I find Dmitri
snoozing on the sofa, next to Daniel.
We tried to wake him, but he'd just swat us away. So
that didn't work so good.
Daniel ended up opening Dmitri's present, Christmas
pajamas, and we laid him in bed.

he'd wake up during the night, but he slept all the way
through! Too bad I couldn't sleep! I was too excited for
Dmitri to open his presents!!
Dmitri is not allowed to come out of his room until the
video camera and camera are prepped and ready!
So come wake up time, I literally jumped out of bed
when I heard Dmitri say "Mommy?" threw the monitor.
Daniel had the video camera, and I had the regular
camera... so the minute his door opened, you'd swear
he was some type of celebrity! :}
I think I blinded him with the flash... oop...
said, "Yea mom, Santa presents." and then went to
check out the goods!
people. He's started playing with them again, so this
was the second year he got them.
stuffed toy and Winnie the Pooh figurine set.
And he literally played ALL day! So he had a great time!
awesome stuff... but seeing Dmitri's excitement was the
best thing of all!
After presents, we had breakfast. I made french toast,
and then following that was naps {well a nap for me and
Daniel}, followed by wrapping paper clean up.
We got to talk to both sides of our family - and spent
the rest of the day watching Christmas movies.
green bean casserole, deviled eggs and a pumpkin pie.
Dmitri gets to drink from a regular cup when we're at
the table. He does pretty good, but the moment I poured
the juice into it, I knew he was going to spill it. And he
did... about 10 seconds later. Blah.
a few days before, he pretty much cleared his plate!
So Christmas was great!! Christmas night however,was not. I started feeling blah after putting Dmitri
down to sleep. I headed to bed early to try and sleep
it off. Dmitri woke up around 4:30 am... so I went to
get him and seriously felt awful! I laid with him on the
sofa for a bit... until I reached that point when you just
know throwing up is inevitable.... ugh! Luckily Daniel
woke up right after, and took over for me, while I laid
back down. I slept until 11:30am!! Daniel woke me up
and said I should decide if I'm going to church or not,
so I can get someone to take my class.
So basically we stayed home Sunday. I stayed in bed
till 3... then relieved Daniel and he took a nap also.
I started feeling better Sunday evening. And am feeling
better today... but still have a slight sour stomach.
Fun fun!!
So Daniel's back at work. I'm contemplating taking
the decorations down. But we'll see!
This week should be good! Daniel has a couple days
off - and we love that!!! :)
and stack them in his room...
a carrier... but didn't think the one's I found
were all that cute {I know... he's a boy}.
So I found this one on ebay, for pretty much
80% off of what it was selling for on Amazon!
I'm glad I bought it when I did, because it took
20 days to get it!!! It was mailed out the 5th,
and didn't show up until 2 days before Christmas!
When he opened it, he said "HI CHOO CHOO!"
gave it to him to open, and the box the toy
made a noise in the box. Dmitri backed away,
and said, "No mommy, scary." So I helped him
open it. And he's more than thrilled with it now!
Chloe's name for Christmas. I bought her a couple
things, and made her two skirts. I thought they
turned out pretty cute... and hopefully they fit her!
list after this pic.... mascara. Ugh.


Hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas!!!!




Merry Christmas To You guys!! Sounds you guys had a great christmas this year!! Cute pics! We miss you both of you and Dmitri for christmas this year. :)Sorry you got sick. That is not fun at all. That is so cute you made a cute outfit for chloe.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
Yuck. Worst feeling ever!! That before you throw up feeling. All jittery and sweating. Blah.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas you guys!