K... need to blog... or I'll be WAY backed up with
pictures!
So we've made it to San Diego. Sunday morning,
through the rain, we drove down to Las Vegas.
The kids did great! They seemed to enjoy chatting
and sitting next to each other.
So we got to Vegas Sunday night, and settled in
at our friend Aimee's house {Mike's sister}
The kids ran around for a bit - then we went and
did some shopping, followed by dinner at Claim
Jumpers! Which happens to be my favorite
restaurant!! Yum yum!
We headed back, and went to bed at a good hour,
because we had to get up early and drive the rest
of the way to San Diego.
The drive through the mountains in CA, was so
gorgeous! I love\miss the California fog. I absolutely
love it... and loved driving through it.
Once in San Diego, we headed straight to Sea World.
It was a bit drizzly - so there wasn't much of a
crowd.
Dmitri was happy to finally be able to run around,
but he got a little out of hand with his running, and
had to be wrangled back in.
The kids enjoyed seeing the fish and sea animals.
They LOVED touching the starfish! They also loved
the Blue Horizon show... and they both sat through
the whole thing!
After Sea World, we headed to our hotel and took
a nap. I think I needed one more than Dmitri.
And after naps, we walked the harbor, and had
dinner. I don't remember where we ate, but it was
tasty! Fish and chips for me... can't really go wrong!
So today, we went to the San Diego zoo. I haven't
been since I was 14 I think. And I don't remember
too much. But it was fun - and huge!
We saw most the exhibits, and the ones we didn't,
we saw when we took the bus tour.
I don't know if Dmitri really had a favorite... maybe
the Meerkat... because he liked harassing them... :[
We stayed long enough for the kiddies to poop out,
and fall asleep on the bus tour. Dmitri actually
slept through the transition from the bus, to Ergo,
to the car! LOVE it!
We had dinner at Oggi's Pizza... and it was yum!
That was our late lunch/early dinner... because
later tonight - we had dessert at Extraordinary
Desserts. To.die.for!
It's a must!
Pat on the back for me... I went to Target this
afternoon, and did not buy anything! Except
for a Diet Dr Pepper... but that doesn't count.
Tomorrow... Universal Studios! I've never been,
so I'm pretty excited!!
Okay... too many pics.
pictures!
So we've made it to San Diego. Sunday morning,
through the rain, we drove down to Las Vegas.
The kids did great! They seemed to enjoy chatting
and sitting next to each other.
So we got to Vegas Sunday night, and settled in
at our friend Aimee's house {Mike's sister}
The kids ran around for a bit - then we went and
did some shopping, followed by dinner at Claim
Jumpers! Which happens to be my favorite
restaurant!! Yum yum!
We headed back, and went to bed at a good hour,
because we had to get up early and drive the rest
of the way to San Diego.
The drive through the mountains in CA, was so
gorgeous! I love\miss the California fog. I absolutely
love it... and loved driving through it.
Once in San Diego, we headed straight to Sea World.
It was a bit drizzly - so there wasn't much of a
crowd.
Dmitri was happy to finally be able to run around,
but he got a little out of hand with his running, and
had to be wrangled back in.
The kids enjoyed seeing the fish and sea animals.
They LOVED touching the starfish! They also loved
the Blue Horizon show... and they both sat through
the whole thing!
After Sea World, we headed to our hotel and took
a nap. I think I needed one more than Dmitri.
And after naps, we walked the harbor, and had
dinner. I don't remember where we ate, but it was
tasty! Fish and chips for me... can't really go wrong!
So today, we went to the San Diego zoo. I haven't
been since I was 14 I think. And I don't remember
too much. But it was fun - and huge!
We saw most the exhibits, and the ones we didn't,
we saw when we took the bus tour.
I don't know if Dmitri really had a favorite... maybe
the Meerkat... because he liked harassing them... :[
We stayed long enough for the kiddies to poop out,
and fall asleep on the bus tour. Dmitri actually
slept through the transition from the bus, to Ergo,
to the car! LOVE it!
We had dinner at Oggi's Pizza... and it was yum!
That was our late lunch/early dinner... because
later tonight - we had dessert at Extraordinary
Desserts. To.die.for!
It's a must!
Pat on the back for me... I went to Target this
afternoon, and did not buy anything! Except
for a Diet Dr Pepper... but that doesn't count.
Tomorrow... Universal Studios! I've never been,
so I'm pretty excited!!
Okay... too many pics.
Here are my favorites from Sea WorldIMG_5298.jpg)



And... the ones that wouldn't fit in the post!

IMG_5298.jpg)



And... the ones that wouldn't fit in the post!

Also... my faves from the San Diego Zoo!



When he was getting off this giant bird, he said"bye chicken!"

Annnnd... the rest!

Alright... that is all for now!




No comments:
Post a Comment