About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A good day!

Today was a good day!

It was my sister's birthday, the big {BIG} 29 ;)

Dmitri and I went to the mall, so he could get her a
present... and he was such a good boy!
He only ran off twice, which is extraordinary for him,
especially considering we were there for 2 hours.


But he got to play in the kids play area a few times,
we had lunch at Hot Dog On A Stick, and he got to
ride in the train. So it was a thrilling trip for him too.
In line, waiting for the trainBefore we left for the mall, I told him to get his shoes.
He comes back with one shoes, and I asked him where
the other was. He says, "one shoe, need two shoes. Shoe,
where are you?" It was too cute! I love to hear him talk!
He is such a little parrot now. Everyone tells me I'll regret
wanting him to talk, but so far I'm enjoying it :)

So we hit the mall, then I left him with my sister Janine
{the birthday girl}, while I ran to the store to get stuff for
her cake.
I circled the same 3 stores for an hour and a half. I kept
forgetting stuff, then got stuck in school traffic, then realized
I forgot eggs... get back to my parents, then rush back out
when I realized I forgot my sister Candice at school... Oy!

So a busy busy day!

But the cake turned out good! Chocolate on chocolate with
blackberry filling. And then mint chip ice cream. After that
and pizza for dinner, my tummy is not happy... :XTomorrow Daniel is here!!! So so excited!!!

Oh, so Dmitri was "helping" papa plant trees outback. But
then {in 65 degree weather, which was WONDERFUL},
he decided to run onto the pool cover {which had a good
couple inches of water, from rain} and dive into it!!
The pool cover can hold quite a bit of weight, but it's still
scary stepping onto it as an adult, so my dad had to try
to talk Dmitri off it. Instead, Dmitri just ran back and forth
laughing... and falling. My dad finally got him off the pool
cover, but Dmitri was soaked up to his arm pits.... :}
Hugs and kisses for OmaMandini - she's so 15.... Please don't judge my hair... ;)And, that's all :)

1 comment: