So with Dmitri's 2nd birthday approaching... I needed to get some
pics of him, for his invite.
So we went out yesterday... and he explored, while I snapped away.
Here's some of the ones I liked best!
I adore this set!













I also bought my ticket to Utah yesterday, so that was fun! Getting
a little anxious, because even though Dmitri was a dream last time,
doesn't mean he'll be as cooperative this time...
Keeping my fingers crossed though!
Today I took some impromptu pics of my friends son, while we were testing
out her camera! He also happens to be one of Dmitri's friends...
so Dmitri had a good time paling around with him while we took pics.





And we can't leave Sam out! LOL just hanging out by the railroad track :)
So highlights for Dmitri and Isaac... finding bottle caps, and getting
to pet a dogging that was walking with it's owner!
Alright... one last dino post... I think. I had to go do a return yesterday,
so we got to see the dinosaurs again.
Here's Dmitri talking to them... I like his little rawr to the little dinos :}
And... this is what Dmitri thought he should take to the mall... lol
quite the loot for a short trip, in which you wont be able to play with
them... :)
But the sand bucket is a lot better mode of transportation for
them... My purse was clinging a lot the other day, I open it and
find a bunch of little cars that someone had stashed in there... :}
Love him!
Alright, my goal was bed before 1... it's now 12:30... goodnight!
So we went out yesterday... and he explored, while I snapped away.
Here's some of the ones I liked best!
I adore this set!














I also bought my ticket to Utah yesterday, so that was fun! Gettinga little anxious, because even though Dmitri was a dream last time,
doesn't mean he'll be as cooperative this time...
Keeping my fingers crossed though!
Today I took some impromptu pics of my friends son, while we were testing
out her camera! He also happens to be one of Dmitri's friends...
so Dmitri had a good time paling around with him while we took pics.






And we can't leave Sam out! LOL just hanging out by the railroad track :)
So highlights for Dmitri and Isaac... finding bottle caps, and gettingto pet a dogging that was walking with it's owner!
Alright... one last dino post... I think. I had to go do a return yesterday,
so we got to see the dinosaurs again.
Here's Dmitri talking to them... I like his little rawr to the little dinos :}
And... this is what Dmitri thought he should take to the mall... lol
quite the loot for a short trip, in which you wont be able to play with
them... :)
them... My purse was clinging a lot the other day, I open it and
find a bunch of little cars that someone had stashed in there... :}
Love him!
Alright, my goal was bed before 1... it's now 12:30... goodnight!




Super cute pictures!!!
ReplyDelete