It's 1:07 AM... and I'm here attempting to
blog... while watching DVR'd Dog the Bounty
Hunter.
I babysit tomorrow... but 3 kids. One that's
6 months {or so} older then Dmitri, and two
under 6 months.
Lol - it should be interesting. But they're
good kids - so I think it'll be good.
Nothing fun to report - again. So MORE
randoms! :}
I thought my camera had died - like died.
I had taken some pics, then put it on the bar
before I went to check the laundry.
When I get back, I hear Dmitri banging something
on the ground. I went to check... and he was
bouncing my camera around on the floor.
There was an interesting green light on... and
it was making weird noises. Plus the strap and
a bit of the camera was wet. Ugh!! So I stuck
it in a bag of rice overnight, and it worked the
next morning. So, so far so good.
I have know idea how he got it down....
Monday or Tuesday, Dmitri and I were out
and about {I wont say where, you know} and
his new thing now, is to either be held, or walk
along side me.
So he was walking along side me, as we pass the
shoes.
He still LOVES shoes - because shoes mean
we're going somewhere. So he looks and spots
some bright green frog galoshes.
He then decided to take all of them off the shelf,
and sort them.
He was torn between the black firemen ones,
and the frogs. I made the executive decision and
handed him the frogs. The firemen ones weren't
my fave.
I assumed he'd walk around holding them, then
when we got to the cashier, I'd give them back.
Yea... he's caught on to that. So after about 5 mins,
he stops in the middle of the isle - and asks me to
help put them on his feet. Fine.
Lol it was so funny watching him try to walk in
them! He was taking giant high steps. But he was
so cute. So he won.
He just outgrew his Crocs - and they were my
go to shoes because they go on fast - and they're
bright orange - so they're easy to find. So these
galoshes get to be the replacement I guess.
Well... that's all he's worn since we brought them
home. Luckily for me, he can put them on himself, and
on the right feet about 80% of the time :}
He's also gotten the hang of walking in them. And
I think they'll fit for awhile.
{wrong feet:}


Wednesday night, Daniel had another kickball
game. We totally spaced it - and that was the day
I chose to wash Dmitri's car seat. So we were
running a little behind... because in my hurry to
put his car seat back together, I completely forgot
where the straps attached to. Dur. I sat there for
15 mins trying to figure it out. And felt like an
idiot when the spot was staring me in the face the
whole time.
But we made it - and the game hadn't started yet.
There was a little girl there, so Dmitri and I played
ball with her.
It was a tense night for Daniel's team. The ref was
kind of a jerk, so there were some unfair calls on
his team. And they ended up losing :[
So hopefully night weeks better!
I've babysat the last two days, and tomorrow. So
that was interesting...
Yesterday was nice because the baby took a 4 hour
nap, then 2 two hour naps. Umm... but he did the
complete opposite today. Complete.opposite. So
it made for a long day.
But after June 15th, I wont be babysitting anymore.
Daniel worked two days on, one day off, two days
on, and one day off... and two more on.
He's off Saturday - so hopefully we can get out
and have some fun!!
Oh - so potty training has been going good. He
has an accident here and there, but otherwise
he's doing good.
So, we were at the store a couple weeks ago,
and he told me he had to go potty.
We get to the bathroom - and sit him on the
toilet - which was an automatic flush.
I guess it picked up my movement, or he moved
to far, I dunno. But the toilet flushed.
He FLIPPED out! He was terrified. And needless
to say... he wont go near a public toilet.
We were at church a Sunday or two ago, and
he said he had to pee. I take him to the bathroom,
and he sees the toilet. He immediately clings
to me and buries his face in my neck.
I said "Dmitri - can you go potty?" and with
the saddest but sweetest little "No." I felt so
bad! Luckily he was in Pull Ups. So that's what
he wears when we have to go out - until we
figure this public toilet thing out.
Alright - what's a post without pictures?!
His big thing now, making a mess so he can
clean it up.
Like pouring out a bag of Fruit Loops - which
he got by standing on his blue chair. Which is
not allowed to come out of his room.
He likes glasses
for 2 seconds
1:53 AM - g'night.
blog... while watching DVR'd Dog the Bounty
Hunter.
I babysit tomorrow... but 3 kids. One that's
6 months {or so} older then Dmitri, and two
under 6 months.
Lol - it should be interesting. But they're
good kids - so I think it'll be good.
Nothing fun to report - again. So MORE
randoms! :}
I thought my camera had died - like died.
I had taken some pics, then put it on the bar
before I went to check the laundry.
When I get back, I hear Dmitri banging something
on the ground. I went to check... and he was
bouncing my camera around on the floor.
There was an interesting green light on... and
it was making weird noises. Plus the strap and
a bit of the camera was wet. Ugh!! So I stuck
it in a bag of rice overnight, and it worked the
next morning. So, so far so good.
I have know idea how he got it down....
Monday or Tuesday, Dmitri and I were out
and about {I wont say where, you know} and
his new thing now, is to either be held, or walk
along side me.
So he was walking along side me, as we pass the
shoes.
He still LOVES shoes - because shoes mean
we're going somewhere. So he looks and spots
some bright green frog galoshes.
He then decided to take all of them off the shelf,
and sort them.
He was torn between the black firemen ones,
and the frogs. I made the executive decision and
handed him the frogs. The firemen ones weren't
my fave.
I assumed he'd walk around holding them, then
when we got to the cashier, I'd give them back.
Yea... he's caught on to that. So after about 5 mins,
he stops in the middle of the isle - and asks me to
help put them on his feet. Fine.
Lol it was so funny watching him try to walk in
them! He was taking giant high steps. But he was
so cute. So he won.
He just outgrew his Crocs - and they were my
go to shoes because they go on fast - and they're
bright orange - so they're easy to find. So these
galoshes get to be the replacement I guess.
Well... that's all he's worn since we brought them
home. Luckily for me, he can put them on himself, and
on the right feet about 80% of the time :}
He's also gotten the hang of walking in them. And
I think they'll fit for awhile.
{wrong feet:}
game. We totally spaced it - and that was the day
I chose to wash Dmitri's car seat. So we were
running a little behind... because in my hurry to
put his car seat back together, I completely forgot
where the straps attached to. Dur. I sat there for
15 mins trying to figure it out. And felt like an
idiot when the spot was staring me in the face the
whole time.
But we made it - and the game hadn't started yet.
There was a little girl there, so Dmitri and I played
ball with her.
It was a tense night for Daniel's team. The ref was
kind of a jerk, so there were some unfair calls on
his team. And they ended up losing :[
So hopefully night weeks better!
I've babysat the last two days, and tomorrow. So
that was interesting...
Yesterday was nice because the baby took a 4 hour
nap, then 2 two hour naps. Umm... but he did the
complete opposite today. Complete.opposite. So
it made for a long day.
But after June 15th, I wont be babysitting anymore.
Daniel worked two days on, one day off, two days
on, and one day off... and two more on.
He's off Saturday - so hopefully we can get out
and have some fun!!
Oh - so potty training has been going good. He
has an accident here and there, but otherwise
he's doing good.
So, we were at the store a couple weeks ago,
and he told me he had to go potty.
We get to the bathroom - and sit him on the
toilet - which was an automatic flush.
I guess it picked up my movement, or he moved
to far, I dunno. But the toilet flushed.
He FLIPPED out! He was terrified. And needless
to say... he wont go near a public toilet.
We were at church a Sunday or two ago, and
he said he had to pee. I take him to the bathroom,
and he sees the toilet. He immediately clings
to me and buries his face in my neck.
I said "Dmitri - can you go potty?" and with
the saddest but sweetest little "No." I felt so
bad! Luckily he was in Pull Ups. So that's what
he wears when we have to go out - until we
figure this public toilet thing out.
Alright - what's a post without pictures?!
His big thing now, making a mess so he can
clean it up.
Like pouring out a bag of Fruit Loops - which
he got by standing on his blue chair. Which is
not allowed to come out of his room.
He likes glasses




Love the boots! :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you function through out the day? You are super woman.
ReplyDeleteI need to go to target and get some of the crocs for Andrew. I loved them too. Easy to put on and he could do it himself.