We haven't been up to much.
Like at all.
Lots of working, lots of sleeping {except me},
some potty training. And Target runs.
The usual.
Potty training....... Dmitri used to take
his diapers off after he filled them up.
Now he takes them off after the littlest
pee. So we're going through diapers like
crazy.
I decided to bite the bullet, and do what
I've been dreading.
We are potty training.
Today started off with 10 accidents in 2
hours. Blatant accidents.
He is stubborn for sure! Half my day was
spent being told "no."
"Dmitri, lets sit on the potty" "NO!"
My mom thought it was hilarious. I was
on the phone with her, and she got to hear
it. And laughed.
Yea... it was real cute....
So nap time - I put a diaper on him. He
took a 2 hour nap, and woke up completely
dry! Took him to the potty - and he pees.
Eats lunch, take him to the potty and he
pees.
An hour later, the same thing. So we're
getting there!
I'm hoping tomorrow is easier, and he
knows the drill.
He had one accident tonight, when I
couldn't get him to the potty fast enough.
Then one where he decided to stand in
the middle of his room and pee.
He totally looks down before he pees, so
he knows what's going on.
Anyways, crossing my fingers tomorrow
goes better!
I've been spending a lot of time working
on Genealogy. My great grandpa on my
dad's side is a big mystery. So it's been
stressful, but is sucking me in!
I hope to have a break threw soon!
Daniel's off the next few days, so fun!!
I miss him. I think he needs a break too.
So I'll continue with some pictures. My
fave pics of Dmitri, from our vacation.
Sorry - there's going to be a lot ;)
{sorry if this post is lame. I've had 9 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours...}
Dinosaur Museum


Dima and Auntie Belle
Me and Dima. No one told me how bad my hair
looked. Oh wait, my mom did :}
{she made me go get a hair cut and then color it}
Living Planet Aquarium
The frog was slippery, so he was holding on for
dear life
Tree House Museum
This girl and her sister were playing school.
Dmitri wanted to be a student





His been big into things that are similar.
He'll group his same color cars together.
So he thought it only appropriator to move the
little chess pieces by the big ones.

These two were too funny together! I'll
have to post more pics

So he decided to walk onto the disgusting
pool cover... twice... that day. It was gross.


sharing with his cousin Chloe
napping with Papa



Like at all.
Lots of working, lots of sleeping {except me},
some potty training. And Target runs.
The usual.
Potty training....... Dmitri used to take
his diapers off after he filled them up.
Now he takes them off after the littlest
pee. So we're going through diapers like
crazy.
I decided to bite the bullet, and do what
I've been dreading.
We are potty training.
Today started off with 10 accidents in 2
hours. Blatant accidents.
He is stubborn for sure! Half my day was
spent being told "no."
"Dmitri, lets sit on the potty" "NO!"
My mom thought it was hilarious. I was
on the phone with her, and she got to hear
it. And laughed.
Yea... it was real cute....
So nap time - I put a diaper on him. He
took a 2 hour nap, and woke up completely
dry! Took him to the potty - and he pees.
Eats lunch, take him to the potty and he
pees.
An hour later, the same thing. So we're
getting there!
I'm hoping tomorrow is easier, and he
knows the drill.
He had one accident tonight, when I
couldn't get him to the potty fast enough.
Then one where he decided to stand in
the middle of his room and pee.
He totally looks down before he pees, so
he knows what's going on.
Anyways, crossing my fingers tomorrow
goes better!
I've been spending a lot of time working
on Genealogy. My great grandpa on my
dad's side is a big mystery. So it's been
stressful, but is sucking me in!
I hope to have a break threw soon!
Daniel's off the next few days, so fun!!
I miss him. I think he needs a break too.
So I'll continue with some pictures. My
fave pics of Dmitri, from our vacation.
Sorry - there's going to be a lot ;)
{sorry if this post is lame. I've had 9 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours...}
Dinosaur Museum
looked. Oh wait, my mom did :}
{she made me go get a hair cut and then color it}
The frog was slippery, so he was holding on for
dear life
This girl and her sister were playing school.
Dmitri wanted to be a student

His been big into things that are similar.He'll group his same color cars together.
So he thought it only appropriator to move the
little chess pieces by the big ones.

have to post more pics
pool cover... twice... that day. It was gross.





Target runs sound amazing. Oooh, so does sleep.
ReplyDeleteI hafta agree with your mom - it sounds funny! LOL! Although, I'm sure it's not. People see Lola do things and thinks it's funny, when I'm secretly seething under my breath!
ReplyDeleteUtah has so many things for kids to do. I kinda wish I was taking Andrew to Utah with me next week. And that we were there for longer then 1 1/2 days.
ReplyDelete