About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1,2,3 ahaha.

MMmm... babysitting was interesting today.
And there was a point when no one was happy.
But tomorrow's the last day - until next week.

Dmitri didn't nap because the baby kept waking
him up. So I figured it was a no nap day for him.

But as we were watching tv around 5 - he leans
back onto a pillow - and his eyes ever so slightly
close... and he was out!
So I also napped - and we were out for about an
hour.
It was nice!After we woke up - Dmitri helped me make dinner.
I made biscuits from scratch - and Dmitri's helped
butter them before they went in the oven.
He'd dip the pastry brush in the butter - then wipe
it on the biscuits - etc etc.
I'm sure I think it was cuter then it was...
The joys of being a mommy :}

Another adorableness - Dmitri likes to count! He
can count to 3 - but when he counts he holds up
one finger, then 4 fingers then 5. But he thinks it's
the funnest thing. He'll count the toys in his hands,
magnets on the fridge - and along with Sesame Street.
Learning is fun! :]

Daniel had a BUSY day at work. He's been training
a new guy - and they've been giving him more
patients because of it.
He gets to go in late tomorrow though - and still get
out at the same time. So it'll be nice!
I don't like when he works 4 days in a row :[

So that's that!
I have dishes to do - but have avoided them for
the last hour.
Watched Dog the Bounty Hunter and now American
Idol.

2 comments:

  1. It's not just you...I like reading about Dmitri's new little things. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Homemade biscuits!
    How did they come out?

    ReplyDelete