About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Gettin' down with his bad self!

Not a super eventful day - but I had to post
these two things!

Dmitri had a piece of peppermint bark after
dinner - and thoroughly enjoyed it!
As a result, there were some nice chocolaty
hand prints around the house...
Dmitri took notice of my headphones when we
went for a walk tonight.
He decided to try them out - and I think he was
smitten - for all of 5 mins.
But I loved how he couldn't dance unless the
phone was lite up - and then he tried talking into
the headphones... :}
{the movies a bit long... sorry!}

Dmitri woke up at 5am - and of course so did I.

So we watched Sesame Street - and he played.

I figured we were up for the day, so I made him
breakfast. But as he was sitting there at the table,
he started to doze off.
I laid him in his bed - and he went off to sleep.
And so did it. For 4 more hours.
We didn't get up until 9:45 this morning.
That would have been nice - if we hadn't gotten
up at 5.
Blah.

I started working on a blog book tonight.
So far I've uploaded 2008 and got it somewhat
organzied.
Now I'm trying to work on 2009, but it's
frozen.
For 2009 I have 1177 pics and 183 posts.
Apparently that's too much.
1. It told me it was.
2. The program is frozen.

I'm tempted to print a bunch of my pics
and then print out my blog on nice paper
and have it binded. That might be easier.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions!
That aren't way pricey!

4 comments:

  1. My other Sarah friend is doing the same thing with her blog - making a book. I honestly have no idea what that means, but felt it deserved a comment that both my Sarah friends were makng books. Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I also love D's chocolate face. So insanely cute!! I've never heard of this "peppermint bark" but it sounds deelish now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about layout my blog in Indesign and creating the book that way. Then you can have that made into a book. I think even Costco has some book options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the movie. Dmitri is so dang cute. I think you should make each year into a book. It would be way cute.

    ReplyDelete