So I decided to go with my first choice.So far so good!
I looked over the consumer ratings again, and
there was nothing negative about
overall safety. Just that it was hard to
install - and the headrest being big.
Well it was a piece of cake for me to
install! And his head isn't pushed forward
to an extreme point. Plus I can adjust the
headrest a bit if needed.
He seems happy in it - so it's a go for now!
My little guy is a big guy now!
:[
Oh - how could I not mention a highlight
of my day?!
I got to have lunch with my wonderful hubby!
I had an appt today [nothing serious - just
wanted to get my thyroid checked] but I TOTALLY
got lost and went to the wrong clinic.
So I missed my appt at 10:50 and had to reschedule
till 1:40. So that meant I was stuck there
until then. Blah!
But Daniel was working - and able to
text - so we decided to meet for lunch.
There's a cafeteria there - with a Subway,
so we halved a turkey foot long.
After lunch he took me to his home floor to
meet some people he works with -
then to the floor he's been working on the
last couple of days [and tomorrow] to meet
another co-worker.
So we got out of the elevator - and
he told me he didn't want me to go
to the wing he was working, because they had some
people die today - and it smells bad.
SICK!
I can't handle that - so I gladly stayed put.
:[
Oh and my appt was pushed back, like I said,
because I missed it. The lady at the front
desk said it was up to the doctor weather or
not he'd see me. He said he was behind - so
he didn't have time. Ok - fine.
So I wait until 1:40 to be seen by another
doctor. Well the appointment lasted
5 freakin' minutes! 5 minutes of which
I was told to come back at a later date for
the labs to be done [thyroid, sugars, cholesterol].
I couldn't get squeezed in for a 5 minute
appointment when I was only 20 minutes late?!
Ridiculous.
I was seriously peezed.
Whatever.
But anywhos - that was a good part of
today.
I was happy to see him - especially
after the stress of getting lost, then
missing my appt - then having to wait
almost 3 hours with a grumpy baby.
And no - going home was not an option.
Gas and time wise.
Ohwell.
Done and done - kind of.
Lol ok - another side note.
[this is what happens when I post too early]
So what do you find when you walk into the kitchen?
Probably not a naked baby.
He - like most babies - prefers to be naked.
I've wised up and make sure he at least
has shorts on.
Well - for whatever reason he didn't, and took
his diaper off.
I should also say that he was trying to
shove a mini wooden baseball bat under
the dishwasher - while being naked in the kitchen.
What a boy!
I looked over the consumer ratings again, and
there was nothing negative about
overall safety. Just that it was hard to
install - and the headrest being big.
Well it was a piece of cake for me to
install! And his head isn't pushed forward
to an extreme point. Plus I can adjust the
headrest a bit if needed.
He seems happy in it - so it's a go for now!
My little guy is a big guy now!
:[
Oh - how could I not mention a highlight
of my day?!
I got to have lunch with my wonderful hubby!
I had an appt today [nothing serious - just
wanted to get my thyroid checked] but I TOTALLY
got lost and went to the wrong clinic.
So I missed my appt at 10:50 and had to reschedule
till 1:40. So that meant I was stuck there
until then. Blah!
But Daniel was working - and able to
text - so we decided to meet for lunch.
There's a cafeteria there - with a Subway,
so we halved a turkey foot long.
After lunch he took me to his home floor to
meet some people he works with -
then to the floor he's been working on the
last couple of days [and tomorrow] to meet
another co-worker.
So we got out of the elevator - and
he told me he didn't want me to go
to the wing he was working, because they had some
people die today - and it smells bad.
SICK!
I can't handle that - so I gladly stayed put.
:[
Oh and my appt was pushed back, like I said,
because I missed it. The lady at the front
desk said it was up to the doctor weather or
not he'd see me. He said he was behind - so
he didn't have time. Ok - fine.
So I wait until 1:40 to be seen by another
doctor. Well the appointment lasted
5 freakin' minutes! 5 minutes of which
I was told to come back at a later date for
the labs to be done [thyroid, sugars, cholesterol].
I couldn't get squeezed in for a 5 minute
appointment when I was only 20 minutes late?!
Ridiculous.
I was seriously peezed.
Whatever.
But anywhos - that was a good part of
today.
I was happy to see him - especially
after the stress of getting lost, then
missing my appt - then having to wait
almost 3 hours with a grumpy baby.
And no - going home was not an option.
Gas and time wise.
Ohwell.
Done and done - kind of.
Lol ok - another side note.
[this is what happens when I post too early]
So what do you find when you walk into the kitchen?
Probably not a naked baby.
He - like most babies - prefers to be naked.I've wised up and make sure he at least
has shorts on.
Well - for whatever reason he didn't, and took
his diaper off.
I should also say that he was trying to
shove a mini wooden baseball bat under
the dishwasher - while being naked in the kitchen.
What a boy!




Yay! I'm so glad you like it!! He looks adorable in it. It looks very clean...wouldn't know what that's like :)
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest picture ever. he looks SO happy. they must enjoy facing the front a whole lot more then the back seat. my mom's car seat is up higher so he can actually look out the window.
ReplyDelete:) I love that pic! Such a cute kid!
ReplyDelete