Yesterday yesterday...
We got to sleep in a bit - thank you
Dmitri. So of course that was a good
start to a Saturday!
And it was a good Saturday!
That [mid] morning we met up with
Chelsea, Nate and Ava at the pool.
It was actually good weather - being
a bit early - and the pool felt great!
Dmitri - of course - thought he could
swim... and had a great time sipping
the water. Awesome.
So we played in the water - got a bit
of a tan - and then headed home for
Dmitri's much needed nap! :)
That evening we met up with the
Calls again for dinner. It was delish!
They BBQed flank steak and corn
on the cob. SOOO good! Lol even
Dmitri was chowing down :D
After dinner we headed out to the
50th State Fair.
Who doesn't love a fair? They had
the usual games - which I always
suck at - but still it was fun trying :)
Daniel won Dmitri and little walrus -
which of course went straight into his
mouth. Dmitri also had a good time
checking out the animals at the
petting zoo.
We also 'scooped poo' and 'milked
a cow' and watched a pig race! Which
was pretty funny and cute :)
Lol so a good time had by all!
Oh - and the most important thing
about the fair - cotton candy! My
fave :) Daniel's treat was a deep
fried twinkie. Which was actually
quite delish.
Oh - and mini donuts - so yum! And
thanks Chelsea for sharing :D





Well Sunday - Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to our fave
dads!
Dad [Papa] Dad [Grandpa Craig]
and DANIEL [Da-yee]! :)
You're all such an awesome example
to Dmitri - and we love you so so
very much! Thank you for all you
do - and have done for us!
We celebrated with a lazy day!
I made Daniel breakfast - and some
cookies - then we had dinner with
dessert.
He also got to lounge on the sofa
without me protesting the movies he
picked to watch. Lol at least I don't
think I did.
His present wont be ready for another
few weeks - and I'll post pics of
the grandpa's gifts when they're all
finished and have arrived at their
intended destinations.
Oh - so Daniel's present is a.....
SURFBOARD!
A guy in our ward makes custom
boards. His partner shapes them, and
he paints them.
So Daniel is pretty stoked - and so
am I :) I can't wait to see it!
I swaddled him like when he was a little baby.
He thought it was fun for a second :)
So yes - a great weekend!
Of yes! And another very important
event.
We have a new nephew!
I am waiting for a pic - so hopefully
I'll have a face to go with the name! :)
But it's Conner Eli and I hear he
weighed in at 9lbs!
I can't wait to see him!
Congrats Sam, Sarah and Ian!
We love you!

The count - nieces 3 nephews 5 [Dmitri makes 6]
and then one more nephew due in October
Photos from today...
Dmitri licking the spoon
Our photoshoot







We got to sleep in a bit - thank you
Dmitri. So of course that was a good
start to a Saturday!
And it was a good Saturday!
That [mid] morning we met up with
Chelsea, Nate and Ava at the pool.
It was actually good weather - being
a bit early - and the pool felt great!
Dmitri - of course - thought he could
swim... and had a great time sipping
the water. Awesome.
So we played in the water - got a bit
of a tan - and then headed home for
Dmitri's much needed nap! :)
That evening we met up with the
Calls again for dinner. It was delish!
They BBQed flank steak and corn
on the cob. SOOO good! Lol even
Dmitri was chowing down :D
After dinner we headed out to the
50th State Fair.
Who doesn't love a fair? They had
the usual games - which I always
suck at - but still it was fun trying :)
Daniel won Dmitri and little walrus -
which of course went straight into his
mouth. Dmitri also had a good time
checking out the animals at the
petting zoo.
We also 'scooped poo' and 'milked
a cow' and watched a pig race! Which
was pretty funny and cute :)
Lol so a good time had by all!
Oh - and the most important thing
about the fair - cotton candy! My
fave :) Daniel's treat was a deep
fried twinkie. Which was actually
quite delish.
Oh - and mini donuts - so yum! And
thanks Chelsea for sharing :D





Well Sunday - Father's Day!Happy Father's Day to our fave
dads!
Dad [Papa] Dad [Grandpa Craig]
and DANIEL [Da-yee]! :)
You're all such an awesome example
to Dmitri - and we love you so so
very much! Thank you for all you
do - and have done for us!
We celebrated with a lazy day!
I made Daniel breakfast - and some
cookies - then we had dinner with
dessert.
He also got to lounge on the sofa
without me protesting the movies he
picked to watch. Lol at least I don't
think I did.
His present wont be ready for another
few weeks - and I'll post pics of
the grandpa's gifts when they're all
finished and have arrived at their
intended destinations.
Oh - so Daniel's present is a.....
SURFBOARD!
A guy in our ward makes custom
boards. His partner shapes them, and
he paints them.
So Daniel is pretty stoked - and so
am I :) I can't wait to see it!
I swaddled him like when he was a little baby.
He thought it was fun for a second :)
So yes - a great weekend!Of yes! And another very important
event.
We have a new nephew!
I am waiting for a pic - so hopefully
I'll have a face to go with the name! :)
But it's Conner Eli and I hear he
weighed in at 9lbs!
I can't wait to see him!
Congrats Sam, Sarah and Ian!
We love you!

The count - nieces 3 nephews 5 [Dmitri makes 6]and then one more nephew due in October
Photos from today...
Dmitri licking the spoon
Our photoshoot










Dmitri looks so cute in his photo shoot. I love the tie!
ReplyDeleteah cotton candy, disgusting.
ReplyDeletehey, does your stroller have an umbrella? i'm looking to purchase a new stroller. our little folding one doesn't have an umbrella and andrew is getting to big for it, and i am tired of hefting our "travel system" in and out of the trunk.
love your photo shoot pictures!
dmitri may be the cutest baby boy ever. those eyes... amazing.
ReplyDeleteumm...
ReplyDeletedimitri is so so so stinkin cute.
and excuse?? you are quite the photographer yourself. your pictures look fantastic! what do you shoot with??
your blog is so darling..
love it, love it...