Daniel upgraded our cable to get
digital and HD channels. We're trying
it for the month to see if we like it.
They gave us a bunch of additional
channels - but the channels are all
kind of lame.
We got a lot of movies channels - so
that's kind of a plus - but still - we're
not totally sold.
So I enlisted Daniel to go to Target
with me because I just needed
paper towels - and I hoped he would
help me not overspend.
Yea - it didn't work. But at least the
purchases were all things we needed
and not pointless :]
I hate how a few $2 items turn into
a big bill. Ridiculous!
So I bought [from Amazon] the
Kim Kardashian workout videos.
Seriously.
I saw her promoting them on E!
and they looked pretty good.
So I bought two out of the three
and we'll see how good they are!
I also bought the Cook Yourself Thin
cookbook.
I am OBSESSED with this show!
If you haven't seen it - it's worth
viewing. They teach you how to
replace the bad with the good in your
fave recipes and end up cutting the
calories in half! Sometimes even
more then half.
Tonight I needed something to
make for dinner - and remembered
making a mental note to make these
mini turkey meatloaves because I already
had the essential ingredients.
Well they were mighty tasty!
Daniel really liked them - and so did
Dmitri! Plus they were like 220 cals!
Love it!
My mini meatloaves
I think next time I'll use more spinach.
So I'll be waiting for the mail :]
I love this boy :]
digital and HD channels. We're trying
it for the month to see if we like it.
They gave us a bunch of additional
channels - but the channels are all
kind of lame.
We got a lot of movies channels - so
that's kind of a plus - but still - we're
not totally sold.
So I enlisted Daniel to go to Target
with me because I just needed
paper towels - and I hoped he would
help me not overspend.
Yea - it didn't work. But at least the
purchases were all things we needed
and not pointless :]
I hate how a few $2 items turn into
a big bill. Ridiculous!
So I bought [from Amazon] the
Kim Kardashian workout videos.
Seriously.
I saw her promoting them on E!
and they looked pretty good.
So I bought two out of the three
and we'll see how good they are!
I also bought the Cook Yourself Thin
cookbook.
I am OBSESSED with this show!
If you haven't seen it - it's worth
viewing. They teach you how to
replace the bad with the good in your
fave recipes and end up cutting the
calories in half! Sometimes even
more then half.
Tonight I needed something to
make for dinner - and remembered
making a mental note to make these
mini turkey meatloaves because I already
had the essential ingredients.
Well they were mighty tasty!
Daniel really liked them - and so did
Dmitri! Plus they were like 220 cals!
Love it!
My mini meatloaves
I think next time I'll use more spinach.




dmitri is so adorable. i want the recipe for those.
ReplyDeletethose meat loaves look really good. i wonder if matthew would notice that it wasn't ground beef....
ReplyDeleteYummy meat loaves look really good. I can't wait to try to them forsure! Great work sara!! I love that picture of Dmitri he is having a good time playing lots of fun toys!!
ReplyDelete