About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Look what he can do!

So I put Dmitri in the laundry basket tonight - cause
he was too much under my feet - and this is what
he did!
He's been standing on all fours for the last week or
so - and has been pulling himself up onto my leg
when I'm on the floor sitting cross legged.
And now he's pulling himself up onto higher things!
GO DMITRI! XD

So that was exciting.
Lol and here's a little bit of mine and
Dmitri's day :)

Oh so I gave him and apple biscuit to
snack on. A few minutes later he
starts crying and getting upset, so I go
over to him and somehow the biscuit got
stuck on his bib and he couldn't find it.
Poor guy :)

Some reading was on the agenda today...
Practicing his skills earlier today
Please ignore my nastiness here.
Dmitri's turn!
Blah - and thanks to Bubby Dmitri - I have a fat lip.
He rammed his head into my lip tonight - which then
rammed my lip into my tooth.
Awesome...

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I think sometimes it is easier if they are walking vs. crawling. My only experience is watching my friend's twins. The first time they were only crawling and I was much harder to contain them, but this time they were walking and it was so much easier. This comment is not very inspiring, but it was the first thing I thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for dmitri!! he's going to be an early walker! LOL about getting the apple thing stuck to his bib. poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's great! he is such a cutie and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow That's great for Dmitri!! He is cute happy boy!! He is growing up so fast all the time. I can't belive he is walking pretty early. Cute picture of Dmitri! We miss him alot!

    ReplyDelete