I attempted to get a pic of Dmitri's tooth today.
I got 1 descent one - so here it is.
and here are some other attempts
:}

Daniel saw a little bit of white on the other
side of Dmitri's mouth. It looks like his other
tooth will break through any time now.
Hopefully.
Dmitri had a rough night last night, which meant I
also had a rough night. It seemed like he
woke up every couple hours.
This morning we did the final walkthrough on the
condo. So we should be moved in this week!
We CANNOT wait!
I got 1 descent one - so here it is.
and here are some other attempts:}

Daniel saw a little bit of white on the otherside of Dmitri's mouth. It looks like his other
tooth will break through any time now.
Hopefully.
Dmitri had a rough night last night, which meant I
also had a rough night. It seemed like he
woke up every couple hours.
This morning we did the final walkthrough on the
condo. So we should be moved in this week!
We CANNOT wait!




WOW~!! That is so EXCited for Dmitri having his first tooth!! That is GReat he is Growing up so fast this year. PRetty soon he will be walking get ready life change alot!! That is so Excited you are moving your new place this week. That will way fun you and Daniel having own place and Joy!! We are so Happy for you guys!! Take Care!- Tiffany
ReplyDelete