So I got the windshield replaced today.
It only took an hour!
Wahoo on that.
And it looks AWESOME!
Unfortunately it started raining on the way home - and dirtied my new windshield,
but when the wipers wiped away the water - it was so clear!
Love it!
So I have this thing where I feel like Dmitri should wear shoes when we go out.
It's kind of lame - cause it's not like he walks - but I still have this beat into my head.
So I goggled a Payless near the windshield place cause Dmitri really doesn't have any warm weather shoes - and I didn't want to spend a ton.
So one came up that happened to be in a near by mall.
I got there - went inside the mall....
IT WAS AWESOME!!
It is the best mall I've been to.
3 levels.
It had Sephora, Baby Gap, Forever 21, Sees Candy, Hollister and a ton more stores I can't remember right now. But it was fab! Especially since it had a Sephora. And oh yea - a MAC.
Drool drool drool!
Well I decided it'd be best to not go into any of them - and Daniel shoudl give me props for that!
So I just headed into Payless.
Okay - when did Payless get so pricey?!
They wanted almost $20 for kids shoes - that weren't even that cute!
So no.
I found the Children's Place and went in there.
I love that store.
I found flip flops for Dmitri that were 2 for $5.
So of course I bought 2.
A gray pair and a light blue pair with orange straps.
I also found a new pair of church shoes [cause he outgrew his old ones] that were $4.99!!
They were originally $19.50.
I love sales!
He needed shoes.
:)
I love that mall.
I need to drag Daniel there.
Oh so earlier today... well I'll start with this morning.
Dmitri insists on sleeping on his stomach.
Okay - fine.
Prob is he wakes up most mornings with pees up the front of his pjs.
This morning he was soaked!
And this time he also soaked his bedding.
So I took all his stuff to the wash.
K - they have the laundry room set up where you just
swipe your room card - and they charge your room instead
of you needing quarters.
I did that.
I go back to put my stuff in the dryer and the stupid system is down!
Okay... fab.
Of course I only had .75 on me - and it was going to cost $1.25.
I go back to the room - couldn't find any change.
I go to the lobby to see if they had a ATM.
No.
The guy says there's one across the street, so I go there.
I swiped and swiped and swiped my card through the ATM - but nothing happened.
And there was nothing saying the ATM was down - so I'm not an idiot for
repeatedly trying!
:}
Anywhos - this lady comes out from wherever and
asks if the ATM is working.
I said no.
She tells me that last summer she had the same prob and
the bank told her you need to turn your card the other way.
Other way meaning - opposite direction that the pictures prompts you
to slide it!
I do this.
Immediate success.
Of course.
Dumb ATM.
I get my money - then go to the lobby and get change -
load up the dryer and off I go.
So I pulled out $20 and was charge $2.50 for using the ATM
just so I could get the freakin' .50 I needed for the dumb dryer!
If I had got back into the laundry room - and the machine had said "Aloha, please slide your card" I think I would have beaten it.
Also - so not worth trying to 'hang dry' the blankets.
I tried that before and after 2 days of them not drying - I ended up
sticking them in the dryer.
Another time the system went down.
.........
Lol I can't wait to get out of this hotel!
XD
Oh - I want to add this.
So my friends Jennie and Nicole can attest to my
obsession with Sephora.
And Daniel can too :}
UT doesn't have a Sephora, but Vegas does.
Daniel and I had gone down to Vegas and somehow
got on the subject of Sephora and me needing to find one.
Well long story short - after an hour and many dead ends,
Daniel found Sephora for me.
Actually - I think he was the one that asked if I wanted to go there.
And he didn't object when I totally overspent either.
Which I always do there.
Cause I need it all....
:|
I love you Daniel! :D
It only took an hour!
Wahoo on that.
And it looks AWESOME!
Unfortunately it started raining on the way home - and dirtied my new windshield,
but when the wipers wiped away the water - it was so clear!
Love it!
So I have this thing where I feel like Dmitri should wear shoes when we go out.
It's kind of lame - cause it's not like he walks - but I still have this beat into my head.
So I goggled a Payless near the windshield place cause Dmitri really doesn't have any warm weather shoes - and I didn't want to spend a ton.
So one came up that happened to be in a near by mall.
I got there - went inside the mall....
IT WAS AWESOME!!
It is the best mall I've been to.
3 levels.
It had Sephora, Baby Gap, Forever 21, Sees Candy, Hollister and a ton more stores I can't remember right now. But it was fab! Especially since it had a Sephora. And oh yea - a MAC.
Drool drool drool!
Well I decided it'd be best to not go into any of them - and Daniel shoudl give me props for that!
So I just headed into Payless.
Okay - when did Payless get so pricey?!
They wanted almost $20 for kids shoes - that weren't even that cute!
So no.
I found the Children's Place and went in there.
I love that store.
I found flip flops for Dmitri that were 2 for $5.
So of course I bought 2.
A gray pair and a light blue pair with orange straps.
I also found a new pair of church shoes [cause he outgrew his old ones] that were $4.99!!
They were originally $19.50.
I love sales!
He needed shoes.
:)
I love that mall.
I need to drag Daniel there.
Oh so earlier today... well I'll start with this morning.
Dmitri insists on sleeping on his stomach.
Okay - fine.
Prob is he wakes up most mornings with pees up the front of his pjs.
This morning he was soaked!
And this time he also soaked his bedding.
So I took all his stuff to the wash.
K - they have the laundry room set up where you just
swipe your room card - and they charge your room instead
of you needing quarters.
I did that.
I go back to put my stuff in the dryer and the stupid system is down!
Okay... fab.
Of course I only had .75 on me - and it was going to cost $1.25.
I go back to the room - couldn't find any change.
I go to the lobby to see if they had a ATM.
No.
The guy says there's one across the street, so I go there.
I swiped and swiped and swiped my card through the ATM - but nothing happened.
And there was nothing saying the ATM was down - so I'm not an idiot for
repeatedly trying!
:}
Anywhos - this lady comes out from wherever and
asks if the ATM is working.
I said no.
She tells me that last summer she had the same prob and
the bank told her you need to turn your card the other way.
Other way meaning - opposite direction that the pictures prompts you
to slide it!
I do this.
Immediate success.
Of course.
Dumb ATM.
I get my money - then go to the lobby and get change -
load up the dryer and off I go.
So I pulled out $20 and was charge $2.50 for using the ATM
just so I could get the freakin' .50 I needed for the dumb dryer!
If I had got back into the laundry room - and the machine had said "Aloha, please slide your card" I think I would have beaten it.
Also - so not worth trying to 'hang dry' the blankets.
I tried that before and after 2 days of them not drying - I ended up
sticking them in the dryer.
Another time the system went down.
.........
Lol I can't wait to get out of this hotel!
XD
Oh - I want to add this.
So my friends Jennie and Nicole can attest to my
obsession with Sephora.
And Daniel can too :}
UT doesn't have a Sephora, but Vegas does.
Daniel and I had gone down to Vegas and somehow
got on the subject of Sephora and me needing to find one.
Well long story short - after an hour and many dead ends,
Daniel found Sephora for me.
Actually - I think he was the one that asked if I wanted to go there.
And he didn't object when I totally overspent either.
Which I always do there.
Cause I need it all....
:|
I love you Daniel! :D




saa we are like the same person. i found some really good baby shoes at target. they're soft sole ones. almost like those ridiculous pediped ones.
ReplyDeleteanyway, ahhhh!! another person who loves sephora as much as i do. i LOVE that store. and our nearest one is in walnut creek except now some jc pennys are putting in some TINY sephora's. they don't carry nearly as much as a normal store does, like 1/8 of a regular sephora.
and the peeing all over the pjs!! we started using huggeis overnights. and probably 8 times out of 10 he is dry.
Heather! I am totally going to email you this - but I'll say it here too because I want everyone to read about how upset I am. K - Sun Valley Mall. Totally grew up going to that mall. It was a great mall all the way through high school - then totally got ghetto. When I moved out of CA - they were putting in an H&M and a M.A.C. Store! What?! WHAT?! A MAC store! And H&M. Really? They couldn't have done that the year before so I'd atleast have a year to enjoy it? No. No because they were having some stupid lease dispute a year before. So lame! It's been almost 4 years since I've moved from CA and that still irks me XD Have they beefed up the County East Mall? That one needs it too.....
ReplyDeletewhat a great gift from daniel! :) and the whole laundry story makes me appreciate the giant mound of laundry i have waiting to be folded...although i'll probably wait a little longer...hehe
ReplyDeleteWe miss you here in Utah!
ReplyDelete