About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Yonkie is such a good girl!

I forgot I had this video! I love it.



When we found out we were having Dmitri - one of the first things I thought about was, how is Bianca going to be with him?!
She is a VERY in your face dog. She's not mean or anything - just loves to be the center of attention. She's not very affectionate, so when she "cuddles' she won't sit down. She just stands on you, and usually has her face an inch from yours.
She's very protective of little kids, and sometimes very hyper with them. So they usually don't like her. Poor girl.
She's never been mean to Dmitri - but actually has never paid too much attention to him either. So I was surprised when she sat there and let him pull and tug at her. And of course - the lovely
spit string kiss at the end :}
I love my Yonkie girl! I miss her - but she'll be here in March.
Oh, and I miss my Meesie Pooh girl too!

* hopefully her ears being down aren't a bad thing. Don't cats do that when they're about to get defensive?
Well - she did put up with it, even if she was annoyed :]
And she gave him a kissie!

And our day in pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! I love cloth diapering. I've been doing it for almost a year. I have an almost 3 year old and an almost 8 month old and we love them for both. I use bumgenius all in one diapers for them. There are a lot of different kinds to chose from. These are most like disposables convenience wise and they're adjustable so both kids wear the same kind. My son still leaks overnight but he does worse with disposables. We use one micro liner inside and one hemp and that's his overnight diapers. We use 2 micro in each of his diapers during the day. For Hazel we use 1 micro in each of her diapers all the time but at night we use 1 big and one little. She never leaks and has NEVER had a diaper rash and she's been in cloth since 3 weeks. You just have to be on top of changing them every couple hours and not mind doing laundry and it's great. I hope that answered your questions. Otherwise you know where to find me :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So how is Hawaii? Congrats on the new condo, that is exciting! It's crazy you guys are in the hotel that long, I was going crazy after 10 days! Hopefully it goes by fast for you! Dmitri sure is getting big and handsome!

    ReplyDelete