Daniel works tonight [boo!] so it'll be just me and Dmitri. I hope he's in a much better mode then he has been. Poor guys been teething pretty bad.
Today's been another lazy day. They're quite frequent around here lately :}
Daniel has been catching up on some sleep - I've been taking care of some laundry - and Dmitri... well he's been catching up on some sleep too. Some much needed sleep that is.
This morning I woke up and heard Dmitri playing and talking to himself in his crib. It was so cute. I figured since he was having such a good time - I'd leave him until he was ready to get up. So I just laid there and listened to him talking and playing. Adorable.
Yesterday and today [I hope it's due to the teething] Dmitri has been fighting naps! Both times it was around 1pm. He'd get so fussy - but wouldn't want anything - just to be held. He'd get sleepy so we'd lay him down - then he'd start screaming again.
Well after about a half hour or so of this business - he'd just conk out. Totally just on, then off.
Today Daniel laid him down next to him - and they've been snoozing for a couple of hours.
So nice.

I love when Dmitri laughs in his sleep. There were a few giggles today - so cute.
So here's some picks of the boys sleepin'!
To me - Daniel and Dmitri look so alike when they sleep. I always say this - they look so alike, but so different. I think they have a lot of the same mannerisms.
here's Dmitri. He dozed off on Daniel today - totally spread out [as you can see:]
Oh - and creepy. Sometimes Dmitri sleeps with his eyes slightly open :} You can kind of see it in one of the pics at the top.
mmm - it's nice to have the laundry done! now I just have to fold it :<
So above is my day in pictures. Sleeping guys - and the laundry room. Booyah!
I think I've been [not really] watching HGTV for the last couple hours.
But actually have been browsing - and re-browsing the internet.
Good times!
Today's been another lazy day. They're quite frequent around here lately :}
Daniel has been catching up on some sleep - I've been taking care of some laundry - and Dmitri... well he's been catching up on some sleep too. Some much needed sleep that is.
This morning I woke up and heard Dmitri playing and talking to himself in his crib. It was so cute. I figured since he was having such a good time - I'd leave him until he was ready to get up. So I just laid there and listened to him talking and playing. Adorable.
Yesterday and today [I hope it's due to the teething] Dmitri has been fighting naps! Both times it was around 1pm. He'd get so fussy - but wouldn't want anything - just to be held. He'd get sleepy so we'd lay him down - then he'd start screaming again.
Well after about a half hour or so of this business - he'd just conk out. Totally just on, then off.
Today Daniel laid him down next to him - and they've been snoozing for a couple of hours.
So nice.

I love when Dmitri laughs in his sleep. There were a few giggles today - so cute.So here's some picks of the boys sleepin'!
To me - Daniel and Dmitri look so alike when they sleep. I always say this - they look so alike, but so different. I think they have a lot of the same mannerisms.
here's Dmitri. He dozed off on Daniel today - totally spread out [as you can see:]
Oh - and creepy. Sometimes Dmitri sleeps with his eyes slightly open :} You can kind of see it in one of the pics at the top.mmm - it's nice to have the laundry done! now I just have to fold it :<
So above is my day in pictures. Sleeping guys - and the laundry room. Booyah!I think I've been [not really] watching HGTV for the last couple hours.
But actually have been browsing - and re-browsing the internet.
Good times!




i love dmitri's outfits. the little striped shorts. i miss baby summer clothes. when you can see their little fat legs.
ReplyDeletehave you tried teething tablets? they're homeopathic and have no alcohol or asprin in them. i found them at raley's but i think babies r us is starting to carry them. we used those with andrew, and i'd like to think they worked. some people told me about the baby orajel, but that i got mixed feelings about. actually sometimes things got so bad with andrew we just ended up giving him tylenol. not like a full strength dose, maybe half of it, but it was that or my sanity.