About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I just filled this out on facebook - but I'll post it here too!


25 random things bout me!

1. I'm afraid of dogs, spiders & sharks.
2. I love free sewing tutorials.
3. I can't stand any noise that is constant.
4. I'm left handed and [apparently] write upside down.
5. I have to read an email - even if I don't have time to answer it.
6. I'm a yarn hoarder.
7. When I find a new hobby - I have to have EVERYthing that goes along with it.
8. If I want something - it consumes my every thought till I get it.
9. I think I draw well - but am too lazy to hone my skills. What a shame.
10. I can watch the same show over and over again - but can only watch a movie once.
11. I can't borrow a book. I have to own every book I read. Maybe I'm also a book hoarder. Lol don't let me borrow any of your books!
12. I sleep better if I snuggle with a blanket or pillow.
13. If a tv show is rerunning a Christmas episode [when it's not Christmas] I have to watch it.
14. I am addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper.
15. I love amusement parks.
16. I like to look up the meaning of names.
17. I used to think I like being by myself - but I really don't.
18. I'd still love to illustrate children's books.
19. I cannot take cough medicine. The smell alone gives me chills - and I gag.
20. I love a car with great features.
21. I love the excitement of being on vacation.
22. I love to bake and like to cook.
23. I don't mind the dentist or doctors.
24. I can't help but stress when my blood pressure is taken.
25. I want to plant a veggie garden and own chickens [and maybe a cow]. Daniel doesn't know about the cow yet. I just decided that today.

Ehh. I was so much thinner! I was looking through old pics - to post one of me for the 25 post - and came across these. I wish I was instantly that thin again :(
I have all the motivation - but am so lazy!
I keep saying "Oh - when we move I'll start my diet and exercising." Or "tomorrow I'll start my diet." And so far - 0 pounds lost.
Anyone have any diet secrets?

Daniel looks so dang cute here! Love the pic - even with the red eyes :]

I love looking a pics I haven't seen for awhile. Unless they're of me, and I start thinking I need to loose weight :[

And p.s. we got new neighbors today - they're so loud! And return of the loud kids today! How do people not know hotel etiquette?!


1 comment:

  1. ew !! you guys have a mr.creepy to!! that scary looking man in that picture with you!! matthew's aunt and uncle have one.
    maybe you should bang on the wall tat you share with the crazy/loud/rude people? my parents always taught us to not jump or walk loudly because it would disturb the people below. so to this day if we go somewhere and matthew is stomping around i have to tell him to stop and that it's rude to the people below. same goes for annoying loud kids. maybe if you just asked them to be quiet, that you have a baby trying to sleep....

    ReplyDelete