So why am I up so early? Oh - and it's only 5:45 am here.
That is because someone selling their house on KSL transsposed his
number - and it became mine!
NO. I am not selling a house on KSL!
But a word of advice - if I were selling a house in UT - KSL is the way to go XD
I know this now thanks to the many calls that have been coming my way.
Then again they could be real estate agents wanting to "help" the guy out. Who knows.
Hopefully he fixes the mix up soon. We did call him to let him know - just VM though.
I should change my voicemail.
Lame.
*the first call of the morning came in at 5:03. And yes - I am adjusted to the time change.
** I have a new post below :}
That is because someone selling their house on KSL transsposed his
number - and it became mine!
NO. I am not selling a house on KSL!
But a word of advice - if I were selling a house in UT - KSL is the way to go XD
I know this now thanks to the many calls that have been coming my way.
Then again they could be real estate agents wanting to "help" the guy out. Who knows.
Hopefully he fixes the mix up soon. We did call him to let him know - just VM though.
I should change my voicemail.
Lame.
*the first call of the morning came in at 5:03. And yes - I am adjusted to the time change.
** I have a new post below :}




No comments:
Post a Comment