About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sorry - this is a sloppy post! :}

But I'm anxious to finish a project...


I finally got to see Daniel! He's been gone a month, and was able to come back for Veteran's Day weekend - so we flew him back! It was so fabulous to see him - I missed him so much! He got in Saturday afternoon - so I picked him up from the airport, then headed out to dinner with Mike and Jennie. We ate at Dan's favorite - Johnny Carinos. I can't say it enough - it was so wonderful to see him again! It almost felt like he hadn't left, and we got back into our groove.
Sunday we just hung out in pj's all day, then that evening headed over to Daniel's dad's house. It was his dad's bday - so the fam got together to celebrate. Lorraine and Steve made a fantastic dinner! Pot roast, potatoes, rolls and pumpkin pie. Mmm mm!

Birthday dinner at Grandpa Craig's [Grandkids playing WII]




Monday we spent the day together. We went to Gateway to shop for Dmitri's 3-6 month wardrobe. After that we had lunch at Happy Sumo and it was so delish! It was such a nice day! I loved strolling through the ran with Dan and Dmitri.
Oh Dmitri also got his first haircut on Sunday. He got a little off the top - which he desperately needed! He's such a handsome smandsome guy!

Bathtime!

Dad and Dima


But yea - Daniel had to go back to San Antonio on Tuesday :( I just kept reminding myself he'd be back in 2 weeks for Thanksgiving - and I cannot wait! I missed him the moment he walked into the airport :(
I just trying to stay busy. He's out in the field until Friday night - then he gets his phone back and we can talk for the weekend - then back to the field for another week :( But one month to go!
I'm currently working on a Christmas project for Dan, Dmitri and me. I can't say what it is yet - but it's a quarter of the way done. I'm so excited about it! I hope to have it done by Thanksgiving - cause I want to show Daniel!! :D Anywhos - that's what I'm doing now - so I'm done blogging - now back to my project :D
Oh lastly - I also went out and bought a Bumbo for Dmitri. I was going to wait awhile - cause they looked HUGE! But Jennie bought one for Sophie and said she loves it! So I bought one - and am SOOOO happy I did! Dmitri LOVES it! I also bought the tray, and he's grabbing and picking up his toys. It's so dang cute! Ok - project time :)

He loves the Bumbo!


And a Misha and Bianca pic for good measure :}


3 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm glad to see Daniel. I'm so happy I finally got to see Baby D last night! He's even cuter in person! Thanks a TON for having me and Katie over last night for the card-making extravaganza! It was seriously so fun! I want to do MORE! HAHA! I hope the next two weeks go by fast so you can see your hubby again! And remember - Clucks 'n Fries in the near future!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. chalk one up for the bumbo! I think an adult size one would be close to heaven too...maybe. I can't wait to see what you're making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a haircut already??!! matthew wants andrew to get his hair cut. i don't want to though. he says it looks like a mullet.
    hey, quick question, does your min pin have issues with her ears? bella's get REALLY scratchy and she even ruptured her eardrum once from all the scratching. the vet told us that some dogs are more prone to ear allergies. just wondering.

    ReplyDelete