Well lucky me - I came down with the stupid stomach flu! I'm finally starting to feel better - and happy for that! I just hope Dmitri doesn't get it :(
Anywhos - here are our recent happenings;
Daniel was lucky enough to go to Six Flags last Saturday! Lucky bum. I told him to take pics for the blog - so here's my handsome hubby :)
He's been doing good in San Antonio. A lot of golfing. Oh - and more golfing :) This week he's in the field - so I'm not able to talk to him on the phone :( But the good thing is that he's back to visit this Saturday!! I'm so excited to see him! :D


Also - my brother and his family were in town for the weekend. I had fun taking pics with my nephew. I just love that kid!
Here are our pics :)
Me and my niece


Our "scarey" faces



Hangin' with Dmitri


Here's some funny face pics - the dark circles were part of my costume :)

Yes - and my favorite pics - Dmitri pics! :D
What a cool cat!

Holding his bottle :)

Papa and Dmitri

In his daddy's clothes! Grandma Mary let me browse through some clothes that belonged to Daniel and his brothers and sisters. I took some outfits - and this was one of them. I don't remember if this was an outfit Daniel actually wore - but I do have a cute red onepiece [with a heinie flap] that Daniel did wear. I'll have to take pics of Dmitri in it. He looks so cute :)



Such a sleepy guys :)





HAHA! The "scary-face" pic RULES! XD
ReplyDeleteYou have cute nieces/nephews! That is so sweet that you get some baby-daniel clothes for dmitri! Sheesh, even ur 'scary face' is cute!
ReplyDeletesara you look so gorg. you don't even look like you had a baby.
ReplyDeleteI know...six flags?!? poor guys, and all the golfing they do. I think Jefferson is golfing almost everytime I talk to him! But I sure have missed talking to him this week...I bet you have missed talking to Dan! I am excited to see Jefferson this weekend too. I'm sorry you were sick, that bites. Call me next week if you want to get together! And Dmitri sure is handsome and made a cute pea pod!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are over the flu by now, it cannot be easy having the flu and take care of a child! So I hope you feel much much better by now! And I love the pictures, Dmitri truely is such a handsome little guy! I love the last picture of him in the rockstar shirt and the beanie over his head! Very rock star pose lol :) SOO ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete