last night - and here's what was happening.
Really? Yea - she fell asleep in the middle
of the kitchen floor :\ My sister Candice.
This is my parent's dog Niles. No joke - he jumps on this
chair and stares out the front window a half hour before
my mom gets home from work. I don't know how he knows
it's time for her to get home - but he does. So he sits and
waits for his momma.
chair and stares out the front window a half hour before
my mom gets home from work. I don't know how he knows
it's time for her to get home - but he does. So he sits and
waits for his momma.
Auntie Kiki fell asleep - and Dima was just chillin'
Lol sorry kik - don't be mad ;)
Lol sorry kik - don't be mad ;)
Mommy to the rescue :)




Okay that pic of Cassie cracked me up - that's totally what little kids do! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!! XD
ReplyDeletei would so kill u if I was candice!
ReplyDelete