We're moving to Hawaii!!!
Yes yes - we got lucky and Daniel was able to switch his duty
station from DC to HI! He met a girl in San Antonio who's duty
station was Hawaii - but because of family issues, she needed
to switch [her family live in the DC area]. So the Army allowed it.
We'll be there for 3 years - and yes - we're stoked!
Daniel said he's going to learn to surf while we're there.
I said no. I've seen those shark shows on the Discovery Channel!
But anywhos - Dmitri's going to have the cutest tan heiny
because I'm totally taking advantage of the beach! Woot woo! XD




That is so Excited for you guys moving to the wonderful place Hawaii!! It's so pretty over their and lots to do! We are so happy for you guys! We will see you guys someday to see you over their! You are so lucky!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so Excited for you guys moving to the wonderful place Hawaii!! It's so pretty over their and lots to do! We are so happy for you guys! We will see you guys someday to see you over their! You are so lucky!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome and I am a little jealous! Guess we'll have to come visit sometime!
ReplyDeleteOk I am jealous of you guys! I was supposed to go there for three months a coupole of years ago and it fell through, so I must say I am jealous :) Do you know which island you would be on?
ReplyDeleteholy crapp!! r u in heaven or what!? Seriously we will have to come visit you!!
ReplyDeletejust read the other comments - looks like u will have a LOT of visitors! lol
ReplyDelete