About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby pics

So I FINALLY figured out how to get photos off the
DVD the doctors gave me [thank you Tara!:]
Here are some pics of Dmitri back at 18 weeks...
His head and spine
His right hand
His cute little profile and big belly! :]
His heinie and legs
His back, heinie and right leg

It was fun going back threw and looking at the ultrasound
again! But it makes me want him here even more! :D

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...I can never really see what's going on in these. BUT! I'm sure he's soooo cute - just like his mother! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol well hopefully I labeled everything correctly! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel and Sara!
    We are so Excited you guys are having a baby BOY next month pretty soon! We can't wait to see him! You will be great parents! I hope you are doing great all the time. We will see you guys soon! Have a great summer! - Brian and Tiffany

    ReplyDelete