Lol it's starting to look like a football belly! NOO!
27 weeks 1 dayOh - so last night Daniel and I were feelin' Dmitri dancing around - well I had my hand pressed on the upper part of my belly - and all the sudden felt this big lump run under my hand! Lol it was so weird and kind of creeped me out XD I think it was his head - because I felt kicks in the lower part of my tummy. It was so weird - but kind of cool :)
first half of june 2023
3 years ago




Yeah that would freak me out! Movement in my tummy and not being able to do anything about it...EHHH! But you look so super cute and preggo! I love it! I need to start making the bebe gift! WOO! XD
ReplyDeletei hear u - it's almost alien at first! Strange and Satisfying at the same time...
ReplyDelete