
What is his name? Daniel
How long have you been married? 9 months
How long did you date? 10 months
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? Well currently me. Since being pregnant - I've developed quite the sweet tooth. I think the baby gets that from Daniel :)
Who is taller? He is. But when I'm in heels we're the same.
Who can sing better? Mmm - I vote him.

Who is smarter? Maybe him. He can remember the most random things he learned back in 2nd grade. I choose to fill my mind with more useful things :P
His favorite food? Oh goodness. Probably anything from Johnny Carrinos.
His favorite sport? Does gaming count as a sport?
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who pays the bills? He brings home the bread - and I bake it :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're facing the bed - he does.
Who mows the lawn? Either Daniel or his sister Lorraine. I've never mowed a lawn - my dad or brother always got assigned that task.
Who drives? Pretty much Daniel - unless I'm picking him up from somewhere.
Who kissed who first? Daniel did. I think he was trying to decide if he should - and he finally did :)
Who said I love you first? Uhh - we had our own saying that meant "I love you." But he technically said "I love you" first.
Who said I love you first? Uhh - we had our own saying that meant "I love you." But he technically said "I love you" first.Who asked who out first? He asked for my number - then text me about a week later asking if I wanted to go out.
Where did you first meet? Ihop.
Who proposed? He did. It was so sweet! He surprised me with a trip to New York - and proposed there. Aww :D
Who has more siblings? Daniel does. There are 7 in his fam - 5 in mine.
Who wears the pants? ME! No no - there's no pants wearing here! We're a good balance :)




No comments:
Post a Comment