His name is Demetri [still deciding how we'll spell it] and we can't wait to meet him! XD
The ultrasound took about an hour - 2 techs and a doctor had to come measure his legs, spine and head because he wasn't cooperating. But we got a 30 min DVD of the ultrasound [our first home video!:] and two pics of him! :)
When they were trying to determine the sex - they had to take a break because Demetri had his little legs crossed. He was just lounging in there - with his hand behind his head. It was too cute!
But we finally got the for sure - he's a he. And everything looks good! The due date is still August 24th - but I'd be fine with earlier :)
Here's a pic of his little foot!




YAY! Oh I love it! I still can't believe you're pregnant!! Oh and leaving... :( You know we need to make a good 4-5 trips to Red Robin! Congratulations again, SURRR!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh i love the little foot! It's just like magic when you get to see them on the screen! Congrats! Be good to your Mom Demetri!!
ReplyDelete