But my computer froze and it didn't save it.
It always saves it!! Ugh!
Alright... here it is again {but a little more
sloppy...:}
Friday we went to Daniel's pinning ceremony!
He is officially a First Lieutenant!
Yay! He has been waiting for this since January.
The people that were in charge of all the paperwork
weren't quite on top of things... so now we can
officially say he's a First Lieutenant! :)
He and a girl from his floor were pinned. They
opted for a more intimate ceremony, so it was
done in a conference room on their floor.
They both gave a short speech, and were given
their respective plaques, along with a lei and
their pins. The girls dad is also the General, and
he gave both of them a pretty cool coin as a congrats.
Oh - and I got to pin him, so that was cool! :)
After the ceremony, we went a had pizza in the
break room.
I wont lie, Dmitri was being pretty adorable. He
kept taking people's patches off their uniforms,
and switching them with someone else's.
Then he was sitting in Daniel's lap while Daniel
was eating, and everytime he'd go to take a bite,
Dmitri would intervene and take a bite out of
the pizza. I swear - it was really really adorable!!
Dima being crazy before we left for the ceremony.



Love them together :)
Saturday we spent most the morning/afternoon
in pj's.
Daniel went and saw Clash of the Titans with a
friend. He hadn't heard good reviews, but wanted
to check it out for himself. Which was a good thing,
because he really liked it!
While Daniel was gone, I decided to turn a movie
on for Dmitri and myself.
I laid a blanket on the middle of the floor, made
popcorn and turned on Toy Story.
{playtime before movie}
He was totally into it - for about 15 mins.
Then he decided it would be funny to eat popcorn
with a wooden spoon. After he was down with that,
he thought it'd be funny to pick popcorn up with
his feet... yuck. And of course that got old - because
I wouldn't let him do it - and he decided to repeatedly
jump off the ottoman to see if I'd catch him.
So the movie idea was fun while it lasted!
I laid Dmitri down that afternoon for a nap. He
didn't immediately lay down, so he was just in there
playing.
It got really quiet, and I went to check on him. I had
a moment of panic when I walked in and didn't see
him in his bed, or the floor.
But this is where I found him.
I guess he had been there awhile, because there was
drool on some stuffed animals...
Daniel and I still had a date night planned Saturday
night.
So we left Dmitri with the sitter, and headed out.
We were running behind, and didn't have time to
go and sit somewhere. So we ended up grabbing
some KFC. Blah - not such a good idea. Our tummies
were not happy :[
Luckily it didn't interfere with the movie, which was
hilarious!! We saw 'Date Night'. Seriously, tears
running down my face on some parts!
So that was fun!
Sunday we had church. I had 6 kids today... and I
wont lie... it was pretty nice :}
And then tonight we went on a nice long - much
needed - walk!
Alright... now onto randoms...
Dmitri thinks he's so sneaky....
Very serious gaming going on here. He must be raiding...
Because I know he was.
Which made it more fun for me, to whip out the camera :}
{I hate when my head looks bigger then his in pictures...}
Love this grumpy little face!!
And Dmitri came and joined the party!


Alright... this is what I look like right now. So tired!
Nite.
Alright... here it is again {but a little more
sloppy...:}
Friday we went to Daniel's pinning ceremony!
He is officially a First Lieutenant!
Yay! He has been waiting for this since January.
The people that were in charge of all the paperwork
weren't quite on top of things... so now we can
officially say he's a First Lieutenant! :)
He and a girl from his floor were pinned. They
opted for a more intimate ceremony, so it was
done in a conference room on their floor.
They both gave a short speech, and were given
their respective plaques, along with a lei and
their pins. The girls dad is also the General, and
he gave both of them a pretty cool coin as a congrats.
Oh - and I got to pin him, so that was cool! :)
After the ceremony, we went a had pizza in thebreak room.
I wont lie, Dmitri was being pretty adorable. He
kept taking people's patches off their uniforms,
and switching them with someone else's.
Then he was sitting in Daniel's lap while Daniel
was eating, and everytime he'd go to take a bite,
Dmitri would intervene and take a bite out of
the pizza. I swear - it was really really adorable!!
Dima being crazy before we left for the ceremony.




Love them together :)
Saturday we spent most the morning/afternoonin pj's.
Daniel went and saw Clash of the Titans with a
friend. He hadn't heard good reviews, but wanted
to check it out for himself. Which was a good thing,
because he really liked it!
While Daniel was gone, I decided to turn a movie
on for Dmitri and myself.
I laid a blanket on the middle of the floor, made
popcorn and turned on Toy Story.
{playtime before movie}
He was totally into it - for about 15 mins.Then he decided it would be funny to eat popcorn
with a wooden spoon. After he was down with that,
he thought it'd be funny to pick popcorn up with
his feet... yuck. And of course that got old - because
I wouldn't let him do it - and he decided to repeatedly
jump off the ottoman to see if I'd catch him.
I laid Dmitri down that afternoon for a nap. He
didn't immediately lay down, so he was just in there
playing.
It got really quiet, and I went to check on him. I had
a moment of panic when I walked in and didn't see
him in his bed, or the floor.
But this is where I found him.
drool on some stuffed animals...
Daniel and I still had a date night planned Saturday
night.
So we left Dmitri with the sitter, and headed out.
We were running behind, and didn't have time to
go and sit somewhere. So we ended up grabbing
some KFC. Blah - not such a good idea. Our tummies
were not happy :[
Luckily it didn't interfere with the movie, which was
hilarious!! We saw 'Date Night'. Seriously, tears
running down my face on some parts!
So that was fun!
Sunday we had church. I had 6 kids today... and I
wont lie... it was pretty nice :}
And then tonight we went on a nice long - much
needed - walk!
Alright... now onto randoms...
Dmitri thinks he's so sneaky....
Love this grumpy little face!!




I love it when you see dads with their sons (or daughters). I can't explain it, but it's so cute.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he fell asleep in the toy tub! Kids will fall asleep in the craziest places.
Dmitri is so cute. I love those little vans.
ReplyDelete