As a mentioned in the previous post...
I was making a stuffed animal for my
newest nephew Conner.
Well I finished him.
He's gone through 3 heads - some
liposuction with and total body
nip and tuck.
Also a nose job and face lift.
He's not perfect - but I still adore him.
He makes me laugh everytime I see
him. So I hope Conner will like him -when
he's a bit older :)
So here he is - my Conner bear.
Can you see him??
Here he is without his camouflage
And here's Dmitri giving a slight stink
eye - because he didn't want to pose with him
Well my material went a long way.
I've used some of these fabrics in the
past - so a lot are left overs.
I also used some for my Ewan doll that
I blogged about yesterday.
And since I STILL have a lot left over - I
went to town on the baby projects!
Seriously - I was a sewing MACHINE
today.
Blanket
Ruffle on the blanket - and the back
Monogram 'C' on the blanket
3 reversible bibs
Front
Back - or vice versa
I still need to get some velcro for them
I also made some leg warmers - and
some onesies.
The leg warmers are made out of
adult socks.
The toes are cut off - and partially
sewn back on.
Easy and fast project!
For the onesies - they were very fun!
They're actually a pack of 5 white onesies
that I dyed [some blue - some green]
[I tie dyed 2 of them]
and then stenciled some prints on.
Actually - I did the freezer paper
stencil first - then dyed them.
So some of the onesies have some
yellow spotting from the fabric paint.
So now I know - for next time...
Here's one [my fave one] up close.
And the fabric paint has glitter in it.
Gotta love that.
So I spent all day in a sewing groove.
And accomplished a lot.
So yay!
{Sorry if I ruined the surprise Sarah! But there's
still a few more things that I didn't blog about:}
Now I need to mail all of these things!
:}
Daniel worked last night. He's still
working in the ER.
His night was good.
Though he told me if we ever have
an emergency - we're not going to
Tripler.
:}
Only because you wont be seen for
like 6 hours.
But I think that's most hospitals.
Daniel was texting me last night - and
he said it'd be so nice to be home,
sitting on the couch watching Ghost Busters
with a cold drink.
So what's going on right now?
Daniel's at home - sitting on the couch,
watching Ghost Busters with a cold drink.
Actually he's having a Ghost Busters
marathon.
He got done watching number one and is
almost done with number 2.
Gotta love a Saturday night!
Oh - we also walked to the store
to get some ice cream.
Cookies and Cream to be exact.
Mmm mm good!
Hmmm - could Dmitri be trying to tell me
something...?
Oh goodness I hope so!
XD
Oh - and here's the video I tried
to post last night.
It's Dmitri chatting away.
:)
He's started pointing with his
pointer finger.
Before he'd point with his fist.
He's also started to try and put lids
back on things - and fit blocks into
holes.
He has a toy sailboat that has
different shaped blocks - and on
the sailboat are holes shaped like
the blocks.
So he tried to stick them in the holes.
Not the right holes - but still :)
Or he sticks the top of the boat on his
head and stares out the holes and
laughs.
Either way - he has a good time.
:)
I was making a stuffed animal for my
newest nephew Conner.
Well I finished him.
He's gone through 3 heads - some
liposuction with and total body
nip and tuck.
Also a nose job and face lift.
He's not perfect - but I still adore him.
He makes me laugh everytime I see
him. So I hope Conner will like him -when
he's a bit older :)
So here he is - my Conner bear.
Can you see him??
Here he is without his camouflage
And here's Dmitri giving a slight stinkeye - because he didn't want to pose with him
Well my material went a long way.I've used some of these fabrics in the
past - so a lot are left overs.
I also used some for my Ewan doll that
I blogged about yesterday.
And since I STILL have a lot left over - I
went to town on the baby projects!
Seriously - I was a sewing MACHINE
today.
Blanket
Ruffle on the blanket - and the back
Monogram 'C' on the blanket
3 reversible bibsFront
Back - or vice versa
I still need to get some velcro for themI also made some leg warmers - and
some onesies.
The leg warmers are made out ofadult socks.
The toes are cut off - and partially
sewn back on.
Easy and fast project!
For the onesies - they were very fun!
They're actually a pack of 5 white onesies
that I dyed [some blue - some green]
[I tie dyed 2 of them]
and then stenciled some prints on.
Actually - I did the freezer paper
stencil first - then dyed them.
So some of the onesies have some
yellow spotting from the fabric paint.
So now I know - for next time...
Here's one [my fave one] up close.And the fabric paint has glitter in it.
Gotta love that.
So I spent all day in a sewing groove.And accomplished a lot.
So yay!
{Sorry if I ruined the surprise Sarah! But there's
still a few more things that I didn't blog about:}
Now I need to mail all of these things!
:}
Daniel worked last night. He's still
working in the ER.
His night was good.
Though he told me if we ever have
an emergency - we're not going to
Tripler.
:}
Only because you wont be seen for
like 6 hours.
But I think that's most hospitals.
Daniel was texting me last night - and
he said it'd be so nice to be home,
sitting on the couch watching Ghost Busters
with a cold drink.
So what's going on right now?
Daniel's at home - sitting on the couch,
watching Ghost Busters with a cold drink.
Actually he's having a Ghost Busters
marathon.
He got done watching number one and is
almost done with number 2.
Gotta love a Saturday night!
Oh - we also walked to the store
to get some ice cream.
Cookies and Cream to be exact.
Mmm mm good!
Hmmm - could Dmitri be trying to tell me
something...?
Oh goodness I hope so!XD
Oh - and here's the video I triedto post last night.
It's Dmitri chatting away.
:)
He's started pointing with his
pointer finger.
Before he'd point with his fist.
He's also started to try and put lids
back on things - and fit blocks into
holes.
He has a toy sailboat that has
different shaped blocks - and on
the sailboat are holes shaped like
the blocks.
So he tried to stick them in the holes.
Not the right holes - but still :)
Or he sticks the top of the boat on his
head and stares out the holes and
laughs.
Either way - he has a good time.
:)




really cute post. you are (again, i know i say this all the time), so talented. i love the polka dot bear!! it makes me wish i had a sewing machine. but then i guess i would have to be really good at sewing...
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy good at sewing. I love everything you made. I'm inspired, so thank you!
ReplyDeleteLol well I must confess - I made sure to take pics of straightest stitches. And I didn't take any pics of the bear from behind for a reason :)
ReplyDeleteBut happy sewing!
And Heather - you need to get a sewing machine! :D
You've inspired me too. I think I may try to make some dolls or bears for my cousins. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I think I'm gonna just wing it! AHHH!
ReplyDelete