This morning was off to a good start.
Daniel got up - ran some errands and ended
up doing some yard work!
We have seriously neglected our grass - so
he aerated it this morning - laid down some
fertilizer and watered watered watered.
Hopefully it was be back to green in no time.
He also pulled out the gross rose bush that
had been randomly planted in the yard.
It was a serious eye sore and hanging out
our boundaries.
So the yard now looks bigger.
We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight.
While I was trying to make dinner - I had a little
Dmitri at my feet. I put him in his walker hoping
he'd back off a bit - but it just turned into him
rolling over my toes. Which is worse.
SOoooOOo he got a 'hush' treat - which he
obviously enjoyed. Just a little taste of chocolate.
Dinner went well. We had chicken and steak
fajitas and then chocolate cupcakes with
buttercream frosting. My fave!
So yes - that was our day and evening.
Pretty eventful :]
Dmitri 'helping' Daniel tighten the chairs
I originally put them together - haphazardly :}


Daniel got up - ran some errands and ended
up doing some yard work!
We have seriously neglected our grass - so
he aerated it this morning - laid down some
fertilizer and watered watered watered.
Hopefully it was be back to green in no time.
He also pulled out the gross rose bush that
had been randomly planted in the yard.
It was a serious eye sore and hanging out
our boundaries.
So the yard now looks bigger.
We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight.
While I was trying to make dinner - I had a little
Dmitri at my feet. I put him in his walker hoping
he'd back off a bit - but it just turned into him
rolling over my toes. Which is worse.
SOoooOOo he got a 'hush' treat - which he
obviously enjoyed. Just a little taste of chocolate.
Dinner went well. We had chicken and steakfajitas and then chocolate cupcakes with
buttercream frosting. My fave!
So yes - that was our day and evening.Pretty eventful :]
Dmitri 'helping' Daniel tighten the chairs
I originally put them together - haphazardly :}






i like that. a hush treat. that's a good thing to call them.
ReplyDeleteyour dinner sounds really good. makes me want fajitas. i've never done steak before.
thanks for that sending me that cupcake blog, it's really cute.
mmm i want to come to dinner...
ReplyDelete