So Dmitri and I were at our favorite place yesterday [Target]
and he started fussing while I was looking at Easter stuff - so I
grabbed a glitter cup that was near by and gave it to him
to look at. He actually surprised me - he took the cup in
both hands and lifted it to his mouth to try and drink from it.
My mom had showed him how to use a cup when she was
here last week - but other then that - he's never used a 'real'
cup. Maybe he's learned from watching us.
So I decided to get it. And not to mention the fact that he slobbered
on it - and I'm a sucker for anything glitter. Of course I didn't HAVE
to buy the other two. One was an Easter glitter cup, then a farm
glitter cup and the first is a dinosaur glitter cup. But I feel we
need to have a set - and they were cheap :}
Anywhos - I put some water in it after his breakfast today - and
he was all over it! He got mad when I took it away - and he would
look inside the cup at the water. It was cute - so I grabbed the camera :D
I've had some peeps ask me what toothbrush and toothpaste
I use for Dmitri - and this is what it is:
Gerber Grins & Giggles Infant Tooth & Gum Cleanser
I bought it at Kmart - but have seen it at Wal-Mart and Target.
It's with all the other baby stuff - not in the actually tooth care isle.
Dmitri is getting better at pulling himself up.
Our windows have a nice ledge - and they're perfect height!



Oops!
Too bad the lighting didn't work so good in that spot.
Ohwell.
:)
and he started fussing while I was looking at Easter stuff - so I
grabbed a glitter cup that was near by and gave it to him
to look at. He actually surprised me - he took the cup in
both hands and lifted it to his mouth to try and drink from it.
My mom had showed him how to use a cup when she was
here last week - but other then that - he's never used a 'real'
cup. Maybe he's learned from watching us.
So I decided to get it. And not to mention the fact that he slobbered
on it - and I'm a sucker for anything glitter. Of course I didn't HAVE
to buy the other two. One was an Easter glitter cup, then a farm
glitter cup and the first is a dinosaur glitter cup. But I feel we
need to have a set - and they were cheap :}
Anywhos - I put some water in it after his breakfast today - and
he was all over it! He got mad when I took it away - and he would
look inside the cup at the water. It was cute - so I grabbed the camera :D
I've had some peeps ask me what toothbrush and toothpaste
I use for Dmitri - and this is what it is:
Gerber Grins & Giggles Infant Tooth & Gum Cleanser
I bought it at Kmart - but have seen it at Wal-Mart and Target.
It's with all the other baby stuff - not in the actually tooth care isle.
Dmitri is getting better at pulling himself up.Our windows have a nice ledge - and they're perfect height!



Oops!Too bad the lighting didn't work so good in that spot.
Ohwell.
:)




little chubby baby legs. so cute.
ReplyDelete