About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!

We can move around without ramming a shin into a box
or scratching my arm on something!
YAY!
We still have a couple more boxes of miscellaneous stuff,
but we've stashed them neatly in the closet for now.
It's so nice to breath again.
I still haven't tackled Dmitri's room - we have a few
small piles in there - and still can't figure out what
happened to the screws for his crib.
:< COCKROACH
fell out of the clothes!! ECK! ECKK!
Of course it had to happen while the Salvation Army
is trying to get in the front gate and while trying to get
Dmitri to lay down for a nap. So I have Salvation Army
calling for access - and me frantically trying to
swoosh the cockroach out with a broom before
he disappears plus Dmitri fussing.
But if the cockroach had disappeared, I don't think I'd
be able to relax.
So sick.
I love that my house is clean and pretty
much in order!
:D
OH! And Target opened today!
It was packed - but of course I had to go.
It was supposed to open on Sunday but Daniel
over heard one of the Costco guys yesterday
asking another guy if he was going to check out
Target tomorrow. Good thing for me that Daniel
was being nosey ;)
Oh yes. So the hardest thing Daniel and I have
had to choose is dining chairs. Either he doesn't
like chairs I like - or I don't like ones he likes.
And if we find some we both like - they're
ridiculously expensive and would never buy them.
But I did find some at Target today - for a good price.
Daniel likes them too - so I'm going to get them
tomorrow - and we'll FINALLY have dining chairs!
Yahoo!
K - so that's it. Boring.
:]
One last thing. So I put this teddy
in Dmitri's crib last night [cause he
was restless and wouldn't go to sleep.
I went back to check on him, and
this is what I found....
Too sweet!

3 comments:

  1. That is exciting that you are organized in your house and that there is a target opened by you! YAY for Targets!! And that photo of Dmitri is so so so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate any kind of bugs. It is hard for me to sleep after seeing one. I hope that it a rare occasion. I love Dmitri and the teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once at school a cockroach fell out of my binder. which was previously in my back pack. SICK!!!
    cute picture of dmitri and the teddy bear. so sweet

    ReplyDelete