About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My little niece!


Here's a pic of Miss Morgan!
Isn't she a doll?!
I love her!
So my mom would always get a gift for the other siblings [when they were really young] - so they didn't feel left out when a new baby came, or it was a birthday.
I always thought that was a nice idea - and have adopted it.
So I made the blanket and chewy for Morgan - I also made a cape [cap? it's late - so whateves] for her brother Kallan [who's 4] and I'm making an apron and chef hat for her sister Ashlyn [who'd almost 2].
I'm almost done with the apron - but here's the cape!
Tigger was kind enough to model it for me.
:}
please excuse the mess in the background - still organizing...
I messed up on the K a little. My sewing machine wasn't
cooperating tonight. But I'm fine with it.
I think I may switch the tie out though.
A little blurb about Tigger. I got him when I was 5. I had
the chicken pox and my dad brought him home to me [if I remember correctly].
Tigger and my Cabbage Patch [Odie] are the only stuffed animals I kept around.
Odie's as old as me! He's been ran under the garden hose, worn eyeshadow, had his hair cut,
etc. He's awesome.
Anyways - so my cape. I like it :)
Today Dmitri and I ran errands. Fun!
I have to give myself some kudos! I do not deal with leftovers. That's not to sounds snobby - but I either forget about them, or think of them as left overs and they become very unappealing. Well I had some ground turkey, veggies and some noodles left over from dinners this past week - and I actually put them to use! I was so proud. I didn't make anything fancy - but it turned out good and I was proud :)
I used a can of Cream of Mushroom soup for the sauce - and some cheese [cause I have a HUGE bag on it from Costco]. So yay! I'm getting better about leftovers :D

3 comments:

  1. that's a nice thing to do. i know all about getting jealous when a new sibling comes along. when my mom left the room with just brandon and me in it, she said i would take my finger nails and dig them into his toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopps, in response to your comment left on my blog. that's all i thought of to, chicks man. i almost used it as the title. i love the soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LURV the cape...i'm positive miss mia will require one. :D

    ReplyDelete