Happy days will come to you all year -
If I had a wish that it would be -
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me!
If I had a wish that it would be -
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me!


I LOVE YOU DANIEL!
You're the best hubby and such a wonderful daddy to Dmitri!
WE LOVE YOU!




Hi Daniel!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTDAY To You!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! We miss miss you guys alot! Thanks for being a great Brother in law to me. I have fun spending time with you and get to know you! Take Cake!
Hi Daniel!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTDAY To You!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! We miss miss you guys alot! Thanks for being a great Brother in law to me. I have fun spending time with you and get to know you! Take Cake!
Happy B-day! Hope things are going smoothly and you ate a lot of cake!
ReplyDelete