About Me

My photo
We are Daniel and Sara. We met October of 2006 and were married August of 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then we're kind of in the fast lane. We both got the baby bug pretty early on in our marriage and we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Dmitri in August 2008! We couldn't be happier! Daniel is a Captain in the Army and has his Bachelors in Nursing. We're living in HI and so far are enjoying our time here! I'm a stay at home mommy and am looking forward to finishing school. Blah :} Dan enjoys; hunting, basketball, shooting ranges, movies, *sigh - video games and Halloween. Sara enjoys; crocheting, baking, aquariums, sewing, shopping, swimming and trying to get organized. Dmitri enjoys; trying new food, crawling, bath time, stroller rides, electronics and getting into things he shouldn't. It takes all kinds to make up a family - and we cherish and love our little family! :)

Followers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Why I can never get Dmitri to smile on camera....

He knows the flash is coming - poor guy
:}

Oh and another pair of my prepregnancy jeans! XD I tried them on 2 weeks ago - I was able to button them, but that was after some severe sucking in. I tried them today and they fit! Well, I still have a bit of a tire going around - but I wore them anyway. Woot woo!

Sigh - but on a more depressing note - San Antonio wasn't supposed to come this fast :[
Daniel leaves on Sunday and will be gone until mid December. That's what we're hoping at least. There's a possibility he might not be back till the end of December.
My wish - I had more time to spend with him before he left. I wish they had given him the week off and I could of had more time. I'm going to try and make the best of the next few days. I am happy that he decided to leave on Sunday instead of Saturday - at least that's one more day.
What would I plan if we did have the whole week to spend together... not a freakin' thing! Lol he wouldn't like that so much - but it'd make me blissfully happy to just sit and be together. No friends, no agenda, just me, him and Dmitri shooting the breeze.


I love you and am so grateful to have you in my life and as my hubby :) You are a great husband - and a wonderful daddy. I love love love you!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the pre-preg pants!! We had fun last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun last night! Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted a slideshow from last night! :) Look look look! :D

    ReplyDelete